Chapter Three

Tom's POV
"I can't believe this is her! Gwendolyn is working for me! Under a fake name and everything. Well it's a shit fake name it's literally just her nickname." I said as I paced around my office. Harrison had just come back from his job in Canada and was listening to me explaining the whole situation.
"Are you sure it's her Tom?" Harrison asked.
"I'm so sure."
"So then why did you promote her and make her live here?"
"Harrison, she thinks she's got this master plan. To work here to get a good story but I won't make that happen. I've got a plan, and that's why I'm calling an emergency meeting right now. Get everybody here by 12pm Haz." Harrison nodded and left my office. I had a plan and it was going to work perfectly.

Harrison and I sat at the end of the large, mahogamy table. My family, Harrison's family and all of our workers sat in front of us. I sat a recorder on the table to record the meeting as we usually did.
"Thanks for everyone coming in such short notice. Many of you will know that two of the now fired hitmen accidentaly killed Jordan Armstrong. Jordan started getting into the business through his drug dealing friend and then once him and his fiance got engaged he decided to cut all ties with us without saying anything. Now, his fiance is Gwendolyn West, the most well-known journalist in America. This put us in a difficult situation as we knew she'd be after us. But today I had a meeting with a new employee called Guinevere Foster who was supposed to be a server. When I saw her, I realised that this Gwen girl was in fact Gwendolyn. She had used a fake name and resume to get in. So, I gave her the job. I actually gave her the job of my personal server and the room next to my room to live in."
"Why the hell would you do that, Tom? She could tear us apart and put us all in prison!" My dad Dominic put in. "Because I can control her. I have a plan which I'm 92% sure will work. I will start to treat her as a favourite and give her a lot of romantic attention, hopefully she falls for it, drops the story and then once I've had my fun...I'll kill her." I said with a smirk. That got a few chuckles.
"Why not just kill her now?" Sam asked.
"Because she's so high profile that the police will definitely find out that we did it. If she found out that we killed her fiance in a day, the police will find out in minutes." I said.
"Plus, what's wrong with some fun?" I winked at my brother.
"Okay. So is everyone in?" Harrison asked. Everyone around the table nodded. "Let's get this show on the road." I smiled.

Monday 11th October, 2019 - 09:06am
I was waiting in the reception for Gwendolyn to come in with a few staff memebers to help with the offloading. Then I saw her. She walked into the reception swaying her hips and smiling innocently. She was wearing high-waisted black denim jeans which made her hips and butt look amazing. She had a button down blue denim shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and she wore red stilleto heels. Her long dark brown hair was put in a classy low bun. Her face was glowing naturally with no makeup on and her eyelash extensions made her look absolutely gorgeous. Her smiling plum red lips made me want to just grab her and kiss her. I snapped myself out of the stupid thought train that had enetered and left my mind.
"Hey Gwen, how are you?" I asked. She looked panicked for a moment then went back to the act.
"Great Mr Holland, how are you?" "Please, Tom and very good." I took the suitcases she had in her hands myself and I gestured her to follow me through to the elevator. She looked calm for a liar who was now permanantly going to live with me. The elevator pinged and the doors opened, we entered and I pressed the top floor. Even in the florescent light she looked so gorg- Why the hell am I thinking this? Again I was snapped out of my weird thoughts when the doors opened. I sat the suitcases down and wheeled them along to her new room.
"Tom I can't thank you enough for this. Shall I go down and get more of my bags?" She asked politely.
"No don't worry about that everyone has it covered. I would like you to meet Harrison though." I brought Gwendolyn through to the office space where we had planned a whole scenario.
"Annie, where's Harrison?" I asked her. She already knew the answer because this was all staged.
"He's in the basement Mr Holland." Annie said and went back to work. I then walked her to the stairs where we were going down to the basement to yet another staged thing we had planned. "Where are we going?" She asked nervously.
"Harrison's doing a job down here, he should be finished by now." I said nonchalantly. I opened the soundproof basement door and I saw Harrison first, cleaning a knife off.
"Hey Haz, this is Guinevere." I said while attempting to hold back a smile. "Hi Guinevere, I'm Harrison. Oops sorry," Harrison had "accidentaly" wiped blood on Gwendolyn's hand.
"Oh uh...no problem and please, Gwen." She coughed. We were making her uncomfortable, great.
"Holy shit...who is that?" Her eyes widened as she saw the near-dead body in the corner.
"That is your first kill." I said.