~3~ Zapped

➢𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 & 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 ➢

↱ Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away ↲
―𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤, 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3: 𝒁𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟹𝚁𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟸-

𝚂.𝙷.𝙸.𝙴.𝙻.𝙳. 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚁

The next thing Dani can feel when coming back to her senses is something soft, and warm. She can hear a couple of beeping noises and her body is covered with a thick blanket, she assumes to get her body temperature back up after using the ForceField.

Her eyes flutter open slowly, the brightness of the room taking her off guard.

When the brunette adjusts to the newfound light, the first thing her green eyes lay on is the hand attached to her little body that is stretched out in front of her - IV embedded to it

When the brunette adjusts to the newfound light, the first thing her green eyes lay on is the hand attached to her little body that is stretched out in front of her - IV embedded to it. The seven-year-old is alarmed instantly, causing an abrupt jolt from a recovery position to now sitting upright. Taking in her surroundings, Dani realizes that this is some sort of resting room, and her gaze looks down at the white sheets that cover her - the enhanced child trying to remember what happened right before she passed out.

She tried to get dinner, but that didn't work. Then when she tried to run away, that man got into her head. The one with the scepter that disrupted her powers. Dani remembers him, what he said to her."I will pursue you next."

His voice echoes indefinitely within the little girl's mind. Her irises squeeze themselves shut, whole body slowly beginning to shake. Dani hopes that he won't be able to get his hands on her,  that no one could ever again, but alas, here she was now. What else does she remember? Oh, yes! There was that other man... the one in the red, white, and blue outfit. She... protected him, Dani recalls positively... but also, zapped him.