~12~ On The Run

➢𝗖𝗢-𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚➢

➢𝗖𝗢-𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚➢

↱ Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows
Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together!
Brighter than a lucky penny
When you're near the rain just disappears and I feel so fine
Just to know that you are mine!
—𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘎𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 & 𝘓𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘴 

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12: 𝑶𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒖𝒏⟵

-𝙹𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟷𝟶𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺-

𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙳.𝙲

Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers dress head-to-toe in disguise.

Particularly like normal civilians, as their various pieces of outerwear from the lost and found replicate one's of everyday street clothes.

Their pace is stridently quickened, due to the fact that they are on the run, but while the redhead has much experience in situations like this, keeping her cool, the blonde clearly does not.

Nonetheless, however, the decision subconsciously made for Dani Rockland-Rogers to walk in-between the Captain and Widow, her still disguised in the stylish outfit collected at the hospital—yellow sweatshirt, light washed overalls, and that darn annoying red beanie ... continues to remain prominent as one of their hands each designates to holding onto her small ones in a nearby mall.

Dani checks her surroundings furiously, as the feelings of immense fear and apprehension resume climbing up her spine, and she especially keeps a focused lookout for any S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents that are looking for them. It's not hard for Natasha to instantly notice the nine year old's overall discomfort, being in a place as big as so, where they could be anywhere at any time ... and the woman takes it upon herself to give one of Dani's hands she holds a comforting squeeze.

Natasha's features are temporarily lightened and wear a small smile, but they falter quickly at the similar and almost identical actions of a cap and glasses-wearing Steve, and very evidently the Black Widow connects the dots. And internally sighs.

Like father like daughter, huh. Totally not undercover spies.

 Totally not undercover spies