~4~ Protected

➢𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘➢

➢𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘➢

↱ Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you'll and I'll be safe and sound
―𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵, 𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4: 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟺𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟸-

𝚂.𝙷.𝙸.𝙴.𝙻.𝙳. 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚁

Dani, Bruce, and Natasha lie in the shambles of what used to be the equipment room of the Helicarriers. The seven-year-old purses her lips together, blowing a piece of brown hair right out of her face... She can't seem to catch a break, huh?

When trying to get off of her stomach, Dani feels the pressure of two heavy poles on top of the lower half of her body and as a result, lets out a small, anguished cry. From the corner of her eye, she sees the redheaded woman next to her, Natasha's ankle seemingly caught under as well.

"Coulson!" Nick Fury's voice shouts through the earpiece of the woman, "Initiate official lockdown in the detention section, then get to the armory!"

"Move out..." he orders, then speaks again, "Romanoff?"

"Romanoff!"

Natasha Romanoff struggles to pull out her ankle, feeling a sprain coming on but checks over Dani and Bruce before placing a hand on her earpiece.

"I'm okay, the kid's okay..." she informs over com, but pauses when looking over to Bruce who is breathing heavily, fists tightening as he hides his face from the two, "We're okay, right?"