~7~ Her (END CREDITS)

➢𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘➢

➢𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘➢

↱ Oh, lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
And I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly ↲
―𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘺, 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7: 𝑯𝒆𝒓 (𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑺)⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟻𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟸-

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" An old man remarks from the TV screen of the recovery room that Dani Rockland sits in.

She watches today's news, full of videos and interviews regarding the events happening in New York yesterday.

Some people were agreeing that the Avengers were justified for coming together and protecting the city ... But others, strongly believe that the damage done was caused by the enhanced individuals themselves.

"These so-called heroes have to be held responsible for the destruction done to the city." Senator Boynton states, "This was their fight."

"Where are they now?"

Dani doesn't remember much after the exhausting battle, only falling asleep while eating some shawarma alongside Earth's Mightiest Heroes, unconsciously laying against a warm chest as she was carried elsewhere, and then waking back up a few hours ago in a hospital room that she's guessing belongs to S.H.I.E.L.D.

The seven-year-old begins to aimlessly daydream for a bit while the noise of the TV plays in the background until she appears on the screen. Alongside the man in the red, white and blue suit―Steve.

Danielle's sea-foam green eyes focus back on the television.

"What? That this was somehow their fault?" A waitress with dust covering her features asks, looking into the camera, then she declares, "There was this girl with unbelievable abilities, who stopped a bomb from injuring anyone. She and Captain America, they saved my life."

Dani stares blankly at the woman on the screen, a new feeling settling its way into her heart that she couldn't exactly comprehend.

"Wherever they are, I just wanna say thank you."