~17~ Cap's 'Kid'

➢𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥➢

↱ She's got both feet on the ground
And she's burning it down
She's got her head in the clouds
And she's not backing down ↲
―𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢 𝘒𝘦𝘺𝘴, 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17: 𝑪𝒂𝒑'𝒔 '𝑲𝒊𝒅'⟵

-𝙹𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟷𝟸𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺-

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙺𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽

     Natasha Romanoff hovers over the extremely technologically advanced computer in the conference room. Her red brows knit together in concentration while at the same time, her features radiate a very serene look. The transparent screen is projecting the files belonging to S.H.I.E.L.D. and its multiple affiliations.

HYDRA being one of them.

"What are you doing?" A councilman questions.

Alexander Pierce answers for the Black Widow, gun still being pointed at the back of his head as he slowly walks forward.

"She's disabling security protocols, and dumping all the secrets onto the Internet."

The woman speaks cooly, "Including HYDRA's."

But Pierce sharply adds, "And S.H.I.E.L.D.'s."

Her fingers continue to tap along the digital keyboard, and the man continues, "If you do this, none of your past is gonna remain hidden."

"Are you sure you're ready for the world to see you as you really are?"

Pierce eyes the redhead, his lips lifting into a smirk.

And she directs her stoic gaze up to the man, showing utterly no fear.

"Are you?"

Natasha continues to glimpse at every last folder of files that S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA have been documented on, all until another organization catches her eye.

She notices the scattered array of communications between this division, and the company she formerly worked for... and its labeling.

'CONFIDENTIAL.'

The name strikes the Black Widow the most because she had both read and been informed of the mission report on this certain Headquarters being shut down.