[Outsider]

[OH BOY FUN TIME]

Spiraling... Darkness... Screaming...
A song
...Then a molten pit...

Eraser snapped awake his eyes quickly adjusting to the slight moonlight that filtered through the one window in the upper room. He sat up, holding his 'chest', or whatever an object had for that body part... it just felt natural to him to hold himself.

He looked around the room, and then to the window where the moon shone through. "I...Its just a nightmare... yeah-", he got up, "-Yeah, just a nightmare."
The floor creaked a little and a groan escaped him as he stretched himself out, "What was that nightmare? Oh well... I'll just go for a walk." He looked to the door, it was broken off and leaned against the soft yellow wall... creeping down the dark hall, then the even darker staircase. 
Taking a step, gasping he nearly missed the stair and almost fell down the whole damn thing.

He peered into the room where the other two slept, looking at the bed he let out a low 'aw..' as he saw the two girls snuggled close to each other. He ran past as light as could be, a feather at most... Throwing the door open and gingerly closing it. He looked, It was flurrying.
The snow was so cold on his body, then he ran for the exit.

There, he walked.
He walked.
He walked and walked until he was 'lost' in the giant lifeless city.

Eraser looked up, the moon was still in the sky, it must of been around midnight or so...
"No clouds? Where are these damn flurry's coming from?" 
pat pat pat pat pat... Something crashed into his legs, "AH!"
"OH WHAT THE HELL-" Eraser whipped around ready to kick whatever the hell it was, but he stopped as he was about to, there GB was getting up. "Oh my 436 dimples-" GB breathed out a relieved sigh, "Wait- Eraser- what are you doing out?" GB backed away a little, "Uh- GB ask yourself." Eraser put his hands to his 'hips', GB scoffed "Me? ME? What about you?" 
"Me??? wh- why are YOU here!?"
"Shouldn't you be the one answering!? I asked fir-"
Eraser backed away the the sight of a shadow passing by quickly, "DZHH gB-  hold that sentence-" GB grinned, "What are you-" "Shut it I-" It now passed GB's vision, "AH I FORGOT- Eraser i'm... hunting something-" Eraser turned around as GB spoke and was greeted with a thing in the shadowed streets, "WHAT IS T H A T ?" "ERASER I DO NOT KNOW- That's why I'm Hunting it!" 

Eraser looked at her, "Well get that net ready-" He scooped her up, ignoring the dull throb in his wrapped arm, and he dashed towards the thing as GB screamed , "I DO NOT HAVE A NET-" They watched as the figure perked in fear and started to run too, down the shadowed sidewalk, the dull light flickered as the alleys passed by showing the moonlight then being taken by the darkness again of the building.
"What do you mean you DON'T have a net!? DUH- I guess we'll have to corner and restrain it."  The creature slid around a corner, Eraser did the same except he slid into the street dropping GB with how fast he slid around it. All he heard was a scream, he looked around, GB jumped up before she shook her head and started to run too,"Gotcha-" Eraser turned again to face the Creature who was looking at them from down the road. "Haha, I'M GOING TO GET YOU-!" He jumped up and started to run, GB trailing behind him.

GB looked up, she thought for a second then she turned into an alley and ran, taking heavy lefts and rights before she found an opening and ran out tackling the creature, "HA! You can not escape uSSS-"
The two ended up rolling down a steep staircase, "WOAH-" Eraser sprinted after the two down the stairs, nearly falling on his own. He watched as the two separated and crashed through a window into a low but big building, and he jumped through the window too.
GB got up, looking around... the creature was looking for a place to hide, she walked... pat pat pat...
The creature perked up before sprinting off trying to find the door of the building in the dark.
Eraser looked around.. it was a wooden rink of sorts with an outdoor area filled with curves and half pipes... "Wow.." He looked, an old pair of skates and an old skateboard. He thought for a second before picking the skates up and putting them on his feet, sure to keep the straps tight.

Eraser watched at the creature ran through the doors, quickly he skated to GB and picked her up too, now holding her and the skateboard. "GB use the skate board-" He quickly skated to the door and pushed them open with his body and force... well actually more like he rammed into the door with his face.
"dO WHAT NOW-" GB was set down along with the skateboard, "How do I use this-" but Eraser was already going, racing to catch up to the creature. GB looked at the board, "I guess I just-" she stepped on,  as soon as she did, it began to roll.. She took her foot and pushed from the ground... she lost her balance, landing on the skateboard as soon as it started to go down the street, it was a slope. 

Further up, Eraser was trying to catch up to the creature, they slid around the curved sloped street... "GET BACK HERE-!" They took a turn, the only turn, the street got steeper, and the creature seemed to slide now, "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME-" It cried out, it sounded like a female, "WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE-" Eraser called back, the creature slid faster, taking on a new position in which It could slide with ease on a road like this. Suddenly they looked on to see an edge, beyond that a raging river.
The creature stopped at the edge, in the bright moonlight, Eraser's eyes winded, a differently colored Pentagon stood there, something silver embedded in it's head.. "PLEASE- STOP YOU'RE GONNA-" It was too late, the two collided and were thrown off the side, to worsen things, here came a screaming GB, her body and skateboard colliding with the two as well, all three screamed falling to the water below, holding onto one another- Eraser restrained the pentagon and GB was on the back of Eraser, holding on with a single foot-

They plummeted into the raging freezing waters below.

Water filled the mouths of the screaming three as they were thrust about in the waters, little bubbles escaped... they held on, struggling to float- especially GB...
Eventually they struggled long enough to wash on the bank near the out skirts... The three coughed up water onto the soft sand, choking the water out.
Eraser was the first to finish, shortly after the Pentagon, who tried to escape again only for Eraser to jump in his skates and pin the pentagon down and restrain it again, under one arm this time.
He looked to GB, his face going pale at the sight of the object breathing heavily, laying on her side as the flurry's coated her. He wordlessly walked over, skates still on, making it hard and he scooped her up. with his other arm... despite the swirling pain,
"Lets go home.."