[ 1,bicker ]

" what? of course not! I still need to finish the so-called-group assignment , have fun sweetie! " you stared at her with a teasing eyes and chuckled.

" then.. you don't have to wait for me, hikari senpai! " the younger then bowed and ran toward hanako's boundary, girl toilet.

" I think it'll be the opposite of it , I'm the one who will be late. " you mumbled, a pout on your face.

with the assignment equipment in the tote bag I'm slinging, I searched for the two most realistic choices. " pleasee god, at least let either teru or akane is still here. "

just then, you saw the minamoto eldest sibling and hurriedly ran to him , " AH! GOLDEN HAIRED DUDE! APPARITION ASSASSINATOR! MY ACADEMICS SAVIOUR! ".

the male in action stood there, dumbfounded by the your loud appearance before massaging his temple. " what do you want now? you're lucky I owe you my life. "

" help me with this lonely assignment, I'll cook for you and your siblings and of course tiara and kou will get more- "

" you should end your sentence at siblings not continue and ruin it "

" you're annoyed? then help your kouhai with this and I'll leave you alone " you gave him all the assignment equipment and smiled at him, head resting on a table. " age wise I am younger than you so don't say anything about me calling myself kouhai. "

the second year sighed and did what you begged him to do, you helped too of course!

" aww you're the best teru! "

" you didn't even bother to add the honorific. "

" I apologise sir! I'll not repeat the same mistake again sir! " teru chuckled, shaking his head at your behaviour.

" hey, I shooed myself away because I'm not in the mood to be alone.. mind me staying at your house? "

" I thought you hate sleeping at our resident... sure, be a babysitter while you're here. "

" I'm so good with that but- "

" don't continue your sentence. I know I'm not especially good at it."

just as I stepped my feet in the house , kou and his younger sister went up to us.

" oh? y/n nee-san? are you staying here? and welcome home teru-nii! " I unconsciously smelled the air around the house and said , " kou! it's so delicious! you're the best butler! "

suddenly I felt a sting behind my neck ,
" that's rude y/n "

" you're at fault , you won't pay him "

" he's my brother "

" if there's no kou you're dead "

" there is kou "

the two younger siblings just watched both of them bickered.

" stop bickering! the dinner is ready, go wash yourself or no dinner for you two. "

I awed at how mother material kou was,
" alright kou-chan! " I giggled at myself then ran to my temporary bedroom.

" hurry up! kou! y/n! " the eldest yelled , worrying about his early attendance.

" geez , such a student council president " I nudged kou's stomach and went up to the early bird.

" abort! the train to komuma high and junior high school! choot choot! "

the two exorcist distanced themselves away from me clearly embarrassed by me. I scoffed and walked to the school alone since the two were already out of my sight.

ー ♡

some of you may not know but it's a various! x reader , so yeah in the chapter now you know that you and the minamoto are close... well only with the siblings but oh well ƪ(˘~˘)ʃ , bye for the time being! hope you enjoy this short chapter! I edited it a little , since I mistake *whisper* this one hypocrite apparition killer as a third year , welp that's all bye!

edited; 22/11 | there isn't much diff tho