[ 3,misaki ]

once we reached the highest part of the boundary. I walked behind the three pair , my eyes straying as we entered the place.

straying won't do any damage.. right?

then I decided to stray since the others were busy with the human-figure doll. I let my feet dragged me to where they wanted to go and I ended up being one step closer before i fall into the deep , dark abyss.

" shit " I muttered knowing well i tripped myself and unwillingly let my fragile yet tough body to fell down till it reached the deepest part of the abyss.

that's why friends, you need to focus on the road.

baam " ouch, that hurt... wait... where is this place? I'm pretty sure i've seen it somewhere but where...? " the question lingers around my mind , I stood up and observed the surrounding.

" aha! now i remember! this place was in aunt himiko's photo album... what am I doing here anyway? " suddenly I heard sounds behind me so I turned and saw a petite looking girl swinging her feet slightly while a 20s looking man cut the girl's yellow-green hair.

looking at them made me reminisced about the twin I loved of , heh those two adorable dorks. wonder what they're doing now.

all of a sudden , I heard a loud thump and took a peek just to saw yashiro groaning due to the fall.

I decided not to reveal my being and just peek behind the bushes I'm hiding at.

oh? a diary? . I thought when my left foot accidentally stepped on it. I opened the diary and read its content.

aahh... what an ending. guess the secrets are revealed. I threw the diary straight to yashiro , luckily she didn't suspect anything and just read it unaware of my being.

then the kids as in misaki's students ran downstairs or maybe downhill or whatever but then they started to opened up the topic about yako and obviously she's hurt when the kids said they're scared of her.

the yellow-green haired kitsune hid herself in the kitsune's statue.

all the kids lined up and posed for their class picture.

the original misaki then peeked to his side and gently dragged yako into the photo canvas with a caring smile on his face, " you should join too " said him.

the kitsune was both surprised and grateful. she lifted up her lips gracefully to the camera.

the beautiful moment made me smiled softly and I imagined how devastating it would be when the said teacher died at the same stairs where a beautiful and precious moments was created.

that alone made me frowned , why would someone even pushed him? he doesn't deserve to die like that... oh whatever die whoever killed him .

I slipped my hand in my skirt's pocket and pulled out the classroom picture they took.

suddenly the blue skies turned into some mixed warm colours. The same cursed scissor noise was heard , I looked up and saw that yashiro was trapped between the scissor's blades.

my eyes widened by itself, the girl screamed for hanako and there he was, just like a magician in a rocket. he magically appeared as fast as lightning and saved his precious assistant.

I remembered that hanako mentioned something about yorishiro and what it is , I sprinted upstairs while avoiding all the small yet damn strong dolls.

sorry dear, but this is all for your own sake too .

swiftly, and now I'm reaching the knob. took the scissor in it and pealed the seal away while biting my lower lips feeling guilty yet it was the right thing to do.

I'm sorry yako but... this is for the best .

the second of the ten school mystery's boundary then cracked like a mirror. I felt my head spinning and due to it the scissor that I unconsciously clenched hard, was met with the scar from a previously engaged fight.

what a coincidence. it was slitting the same unhealed arm because of the fight with the... what do you call it? it's not exactly mermaid because it's damn.. nightmare-ish but anyway because it was still unhealed yet, the slit by the scissor only worsened it.

I screamed in anguish. I groaned loudly, telling someone that I was in pain. oh how I wish these were the things I did.

but a sinful creature's wish shouldn't be granted so I only managed to let a few drop of tears slipped out from my eyes. bit my tongue , held my injured arm and softly rubbed it with my fingers. all in silence.

I tried you know , I tried to scream and beg for help but nothing would come out from my mouth.

It's like a curse , like all my voice had vanished.

help! help! please somebody! help me! h-help.. me.. please... someone.. .

my body couldn't handle anymore movement and collapsed on the rough floor. while slowly, I let down my eyelids. telling them to cover my eyes and let it rest in a blank, black surroundings.

before my eyes lost it light , I heard footsteps running toward me , no matter what their intentions are but knowing that somebody is here alone made me flashed a small relieved smile.

help me , I mouthed before actually drift myself away with the darkness taking over me.

—♡

heyyaaa!! first of all I'm sorry for not updating sooner and much but- I'M SORRY !! oh and... ah.. about the plot.. I.. I am an idiot.. I was about to end this chapter and I just realised that I may or may not changed the real plot.. I totally forgot that the moment where they showed yako 's past was after the seal was pealed off! ha ha.. but I'm too lazy to change all of them back so.. yeah please bare with it! that's all from me byee!

edited; 22/11 | y'know the mistake I made? well I turned it into one of the plot lmao