[ childhood , 9 ]

" y/n, how about you play with the other kids there. " a woman in her 20s pointed at the park in front of them, specifically at the kids there.

" no, they hate me. " the woman sighed before carrying y/n on her back and took her to where the said kids at.

" hey there, you see... my daughter here wants to make friends but she's shy, so I was hoping you guys could be friends with her? "

as a response, the three kids in front of them nodded and with a smile on their faces, they introduced themselves.

" I'm miyura akito! this is my sister, miyura akumi! " the white haired said, hands on the other white haired but shorter's shoulder.

" my name's mitsuba sosuke, call me mitsuba, what's yours? " the boy with a pink coloured hair tilted his head, facing the (h/c) haired girl who's hiding behind her mother's legs.

" I'm hikari.. y/n. " the girl said, pausing between lines while making eye contact with each one of them.

" do you prefer us calling you hikari or y/n? oh and you can just call me akito. " he said, with a welcoming grin on his face.

" I prefer it.. if you can call me y/n. " her (e/c) orbs glistening, once she mustered up her courage a smile appeared on her face.

" then y/n it is, come here akumi, you need to greet her too. " mitsuba clasped his hand around her wrist and dragged her to the spot in front of him.

" hi y/n... you can call akumi..  hope we can be best friends! " akumi's eyes were indigo tinted and it was beautiful in y/n's opinion. meanwhile her brother's eyes are shades of blue. they were indeed siblings blessed with gorgeous looks.

y/n chuckled at the indigo eyed girl and replied, " I hope so too! " 

the older version of y/n giggled at their interactions and excused herself, leaving the four children alone.

" have fun you four! "

" what do you want to play, y/n? " akito asked with an assuring smile on his face.

" how about hide and seek? " akumi's face brightened up and she furiously nodded earning a chuckle from the remaining three.

" you're really cute akumi. " y/n blurted out, akumi's ears went red after hearing what the new girl had said.

" I want to be the seeker. " the pink haired boy raised his arm which she remembered to be mitsuba.

the white haired boy announced as if it wasn't the most obvious thing, " then me, akumi and y/n will hide! " 

" 1.. 2.. "

akumi already ran to her hiding place , leaving akito and y/n.

" u-uh.. " akito noticed y/n's hesitance and grabbed her wrist gently, " lets go and find the best hiding place, should we? " 

nodding to the boy's words, a smile crept on her face. 

her childlike lips letting out a soft giggle, " mhm, lets go. " 

" kaa-san! can I play now? " you asked, feet dying to run toward your friends.

" nope, your braids are not done yet princess. " after seeing you socialize more from before, your mother smiled in satisfaction.

" do we have candies? I want to give it to them. " 

" yes we do.. done! wait there, wear your shoes properly, I'll give you the candies after that. "

" hmm! "

a few minutes later, y/n was seen skipping toward the park they've agreed to meet at.

" oh? y/n, here! " immediately recognising the voice, y/n hurriedly made her way to it.

" sorry I'm late, I bought some candies for you guys. " she then took out a sealed packaging out of her bag and spread it on the table.

" thank you y/n-nee! "

" guess I'll have some. "

" hey, what's your age again mitsuba? " y/n asked out of curiosity.

" 9 years old, the same age as akumi but I'm the maturest. " 

both y/n and akito laughed, " oh please! you're not. still, in my opinion akumi seems like the youngest and mitsuba is the oldest. " 

agreeing to what the (h/c) haired said, akito nodded.

this earned an irked expression by mitsuba, clearly annoyed while akumi looked at him and told him to be patient while moving her hand on mitsuba's back up and down.

" akumi can be a good girlfriend to mitsuba, don't you think so? " akito scoffed in response while akumi cheeks flared up, tint of pinks appeared on it.

" you think so? " mitsuba muttered, y/n smirked and glanced toward akumi before looking at the boy beside her, " your sister happiness is yours too! don't give that disapproving looks! " 

" he can't love akumi right— "

" nii-san and y/n-chan look like a married couple! am I right mitsu-chan? " the white haired girl exclaimed, looking at mitsuba for his opinion.

" huh? yeah.. right " y/n noticed the slight change on his expression though it quickly dissolved into his usual expression.

is he..? no he's probably not, we're still young anyway, her (e/c) orbs showed a glimpse of relief as she smiled, elbowing akito.

" ouch! hey, a wife shouldn't just elbow his husband like that. " flustered by his comment, the girl let out an inhuman language.

" I hate you, I rather be with mitsuba if you're my husband. "

" hUH?! YOU CHEATER! "

" shh! people are staring bastard. "

" mitsuba won't even lay an eye on you, hmm mitsuba? "

" h-huh? no it isn't true but uh.. "

" ehh? mitsuba? what betrayal is this— somebody help your precious drama king with his hearing. "

akumi sat there, forcing a smile on her face while silently glaring at the (h/c) haired girl.

y/n stared at mitsuba, letting a chuckle fell out her lips, her cheeks dressed itself with light pink shades.

mitsuba bit his lower lips in embarrassment when he heard a chuckle coming from the girl in front of him.

akito observed the three around him as he let out an exasperated sigh, " really, you guys. "

_♡

heyloo guys.. firstly , I apologise for not updating and for the short chapter. As you can see , chapter 9 and 10 (and its children) will be about y/n's childhoods so I'm sorry if you're expecting a romance— but honestly , there aren't enough romance scene in this book and I'm sorry for that too... so yeah I'll try to make up for all the loss in the future , bye!

edited 19/4: so I mixed the two part together to make it easier and will do the same to the other chapter with two parts aaaa fiqa hurry up and edit the other chapters