[ missing , 7 ]

" hikari y/n? I'm sorry but she's not here, are you her friends? " the nurse yashiro had asked regarding their senpai answered.

" yes I am, that's weird, did she transferred ward? "

" wait a minute, you can sit there first, I'll check with the other wards " yashiro declined the offer politely and went to join her friends.

" they said she's not here.. " she told them, refusing to take a seat out of the bad feeling creeping in.

" maybe her parents took her back? " aoi said and then akane shook his head , " her parents are travelling on the other side of the country. " 

" oh right! maybe we could ask senpai, I heard his parents paid for the fees. " akane suggested, not knowing who the senpai is the two girls still agreed and off they go to the minamoto's resident.

" wAIT! WE ARE GOING TO MINAMOTO SENPAI HOUSE?! " yashiro exclaimed as soon as they arrived at the destination akane lead them to.

" no no.. this is probably someone with the same last name.. yeah. " the girl mumbled to herself when a familiar blonde haired boy appeared before them.

" oh? yashiro senpai? "

" kou-kun! "

" what are you doing here? oh! akane senpai and aoi senpai is here too! "

akane then interrupted before yashiro could answer, " if it won't bother you, can we talk in the house? "

" oh? sure, I'll make some tea then. "

" huh? wait I'm going to ask my parents. " kou said and excused himself.

teru went to the supermarket and bring tiara along with him so there's only kou present there.

" ahh okay, nope nothing's wrong, don't worry. " kou quickly ended his call with his parents.

kou went back to them and told them what his parents said.

" so you're saying that the hospital called your parents and told them that y/n senpai parents took her and went to another hospital instead, don't your parents know that her parents are away right now? " yashiro spoke, worrying about her friend and the current situation.

" maybe they're back? I mean their daughter is warded. " aoi said while calming her magenta eyed friend.

I don't think they even know about hikari's state right now, akane thought to himself.

" but there is no one at their house... ah! nee-chan parents update their social media account frequently, how about we check the latest post. " kou suggested, yashiro took out her phone and searched for the account.

" they just posted a new post today! but the caption said 'enjoying every moment of my life with my beloved, y/n next time we'll surely bring you along! take care of yourself sweetie!' and they're currently at canada no doubt. " the group went silent.

ding dong, the bell rings and there appeared teru and tiara coming back from their grocery shopping.

" nii-chan! nee-chan s-she... " teru let tiara down and held his younger brother's shoulders.

he grew anxious seeing the expression of each one of them in the house, how the silence took over the house, he couldn't careless about the visitors.

" calm down kou, first lets go to the living room and you explain to me, everything " but he couldn't let them see his anxious , he need to calm down the youngers or the situation now will be worsened.

" so.. what happened? " the oldest sibling asked, resting his chin on his hands.

reluctantly, kou answered, " nee-chan is missing. "

they were just teenagers but why are they now involved in something like this, ah the life of being y/n's friends. those thoughts never appeared in the minds of them.

♡_

there's a possibility that I'll post two update today but I can't predict the future :] idk about you guys , but we're not even halfway through this book , not even close hahahaha. y/n has too many secrets , jeez. anyway I hope you're having a good day , I may be a stranger but if you want to find a place to rant or to talk , I'm always available for it.. bye! bye!