[ 5,visit ]

" y/n! and no one even bother to tell me you're warded! are you okay? " teru embraced the girl tightly as soon as he set his foot in the room y/n is in.

strange but hey, he do care about me.

it feels strangely nice.

thanks author.

" h-hey let me b-breathe. " the boy quickly let go of the girl with a worried expression on his face.

" I'm all healthy and normal.. but you.. you're the one in help. " she facepalmed and said, " come here, let me fix you. "

she pulled him closer while analysing his whole situation.

" first let me start with your expression and emotion. " the girl let out a chuckle at how worried he seemed.

" say tiara! " the older blinked in confusion , " huh? " .

" what? tiara always manage to make you smile right? so that's why I told you to say tiara. " y/n pouted due to her failure of making teru smile.

" or should I say kou? "

the male then replied in amusement, " seriously y/n? you already made me laugh by doing so. " .

" ohhh should I tell you to say y/n every time you're gloomy? hehe I'm just kidding. "

" yeah, maybe it's better to do so. your name alone make me smile "

y/n frowned in disgust meanwhile her ears were saying otherwise but thankfully her hairs were put nicely hiding her ears.

" you damn womaniser. give up on me and go flirt yashiro— "

oh shit shiro .

" yashiro? ...who's her? your friend? I'm pretty sure kou had mentioned her name once... but anyway, why tell me to flirt yashiro? "

why didn't you just ignore that you smartass womaniser traffic-light-colour haired. That insult was so lame smh.

" uh.. eh.. oh.. someone like you.. "

" what? "

" I wish nothing but the best for you, too
' Don't forget me, ' I beg
' I'll remember , ' you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead "

" seriously? one really can't expect anything from you, you're too random for my own good. " teru's eye gaze landed on y/n's sketchbook.

" can I see what's inside that? " y/n was startled to the sudden question but nether the less, she nodded.

" here, feel free to ask anything because my drawings are... out of logic. "

teru flipped the page one by one , his hand stopped when a pocket-sized notebook slipped down and landed on the floor.

" huh? what's this? " he picked up the mysterious notebook and seconds before he flipped the cover of the notebook, y/n snatched it.

" no reading without permission , oh look! it's almost past the visiting time , you better hurry up or you're going to jail "

he looked at his watch and agreed to her , " you're always weirding me out y/n " .

" when you arrive home , tell kou to pass this note to the boy who love toilet , no peeking or I'll punch you on the face "

" sure sure. don't worry, I don't want to experience your punch again. "

I'm not that dumb to not know who this boy is you know, teru thought as he walked to his home. But I won't dare to break a promise from you.

" anyway author, why's teru getting so much screen time or you could say words time? ehh whatever, who cares. "

" but hey readers! who do you want to end up with? this author right here think she should make a seperate ending for each love interest, what's your opinion? "

you can't just spoil and ruin everything damn it!

" why? you're the one who made this character— hikari y/n to be the protagonist. This notebook here is your fault too for being clumsy. "

shut your mouth please, everything you said will be wrote here whether I want it or not since my fingers purpose are solely to type everything that happens there.

" then again, you're the one who published this book and all of the ideas and origins are from you. "

sure but, you're the one who completes the story, you input all the ideas I have and manages the world there with the guidance of the notebook I gave you- YOU ALMOST LET TERU READ THE DAMN BOOK!

" it's not entirely my fault, he's too curious and why am I the only one aware of all these things anyway? I have no one to talk to about this! no fair! beside you didn't give it to me, you were clumsy and accidentally gave it to me! "

silence. you're the main character. you're hikari y/n so you'll get your moments soon, you'll get a happy ending one way or another- so be grateful dummy. look at your author's and the other's life and situations and be grateful for the life you're having okay?

" alright.. "

oh look, we've talked too much, I better get going now bye!

" bye.. "

" what's with all of these fourth wall thing anyway... I hate this... I hate all of this. "

I took my sketchbook and drew the scenery I have on my mind for tomorrow purpose as I munched on the cookies teru had left for me.

" I'm going to end this chapter now , I've used up all my energies and inspiration.. I'll leave the rest to you author. " I chuckled as I pulled up the white blanket over my body.

—♡

hey hey hey! so I indirectly explain a little bit of all the fourth wall thingy!  sorry for the short chapter but I'll make it up to you with the next chapter. oh and! if you're complaining why you're always with the minamoto? don't worry I planned it all out already okay? I've my own ways of making it angsty- okay hold up I gotta go now! bye! wAIT WAIT! before publishing this , i want to sincerely thanks all of you who read and support this book! I don't want to let this be a long a/n but just so you know I'm grateful to have you guys , I love you dear readers!

edited; 23/11 | I'm not your ideal student and I don't plan on reaching your lame cliche expectations— sorry for ranting a bit.