| same as usual , 13 . 2 |

By then, the lunch has ended already and students were rushing to their classrooms. While you on the other hand, were just taking your oh so sweet time walking to your class. To your literature class. " y/n, you need to hurry up or sensei will be mad! " one of your classmate called out to you as you responded with a small smile that soon turned into a sly smile. " don't worry, I have my way beside I'm pretty sure you're the one who should be at the class early " you told your classmate.

The classmate shrugged in response before making their way toward their upcoming class. You glanced at the nurse room just a few steps in front of you and a smirk appeared on your face. With some slaps toward your face, you started the sickly act. You made your way toward there, slightly staggering.

" yūke-san.. can I rest in here? " the nurse in action turned to you and smiled, " of course dear, I'll inform your teacher ". The nurse knew that you've just recently been warded and that's one point for you. Yūke then walked out of the nurse room and you quickly picked the furthest bed with a window beside it and snuggled yourself into the blanket. All of a sudden, you heard somebody calling out to you making your eyes roamed all around your surrounding.

" I'm here " the voice said once again. You recognised that voice, of course you would. Looking back to the window, you saw him. A toothy grin made its way on your now brightened face as you exclaimed, " hanako! ". Your legs were automatically rushing toward him as you pulled him for a hug. It has been way too long to your liking, " ..I'm sorry for lashing out at you that time ". A small smile came up to you and you shook your head in denial, " it's okay, it's not your fault, I was at the fault too ".

Walking back to your claimed bed and plopping down on it, you asked him if he had read the letter you gave him. Hanako nodded as an answer to your question, " that's good then, having a fight is tiresome ".

Suddenly the door knob clicked open. " oh, looks like somebody decided to be a party popper.. well, see ya after school nako-kun " you waved goodbye at him, a wink instinctively coming along it before tucking yourself into sleep. " seriously? nako-kun? yeah.. anyway don't forget to come " the brown haired apparition said before disappearing to who knows where. " hai' hai' ".

" y/n senpai!! " then suddenly you heard a voice all so familiar from behind you, you assumed. Turning your body to face the voice owner, you flashed a toothy grin and said, " yashiro! c'mere my sweet lil' girl ".