one

"jackson, hurry up!"

"I'm not going."

"yes you are, you need to get out of this sad fucking room."

"hyung, i dont want to."

"too bad."

"ow! you dont need to flip me onto the floor, you prick." jackson cursed at his best friend, mark. mark rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "get off the floor and go get dressed. take a shower too, you smell terrible." mark said, waving his hand in front of his face to exaggerate jacksons stench.

jackson rolled his eyes, standing up and doing as told. he had gotten out of a relationship recently, the break up taking a hit to his mental health. he never wanted to do anything, he cried, drank and even smoked a few times. he basically let himself go, not knowing what to do anymore. it was a long relationship, a whole six years with his boyfriend, down the drain.

it destroyed him.

mark has been his best friend since he could remember, mark moved to china when he was young, the two meeting at a daycare when jackson was seven and mark was eight. at first mark was very shy, until he met jackson. he was a beam of light, always making people laugh or smile with his questionable behavior. mark guesses that's why he hated seeing jackson the way he was currently.

the two moved to korea recently, shortly after the breakup. mark thought it was a good idea to get away from everything that made jackson feel the way he did, but jackson was still sad.

his light was gone, completely sucked out of him, and rightfully so. giving someone your everything, thinking they would be yours forever, and them taking advantage of that and breaking you down was draining.

that leads them here, jackson in the shower and mark sitting on the boys messy bed, waiting for him. they were going out for some food and then going shopping. jackson really didn't want to go but mark insisted. jackson couldn't really just ignore mark, not when they live together.

"hurry up seunie! you're taking forever, I think you might be a mermaid." mark yelled, jackson cracked a smile as he stopped the water. only mark knew how to make him feel better.

jackson got out of the shower and dried off, feeling refreshed. he honestly had no idea when he showered last and he didnt want to know either. when he walked out, mark looked up from his phone and whistled.

"damn, sexy seun is back." mark smirked. jackson had some facial hair coming in giving him a more mature look, his hair was wet so he slicked it back to get it out of his face until he dried it and his white tshirt was clinging to him, his six pack peaking through.

"aish, shut up. I bet I look like a 40 year old man who just got out of a divorce and wants his kids back." jackson said, going to his drawer to get some socks.

mark laughed at the remark, missing the playful side of jackson. "yeah you do but you look like a sexy 40 year old man." mark corrected.

"wow, didn't know you wanted a sugar daddy so bad tuan. I would've signed up a long time ago." jackson wiggled his brows, mark rolling his eyes with a smile.

"just hurry so we can go~ I've missed us going out places." mark whined, a pout on his lips. jackson walked up to him, standing in front of him. mark looked up slightly and jackson cooed, picking the boys cheeks.

"awh cutie, missing his dongsang~" jackson said, moving marks head left and right. when he let go, mark rubbed his face and shot jackson a glare.

"you're so mean, that hurts." mark complained, his cheeks had prints on them from where jackson held the flesh between his fingers.

"you love me."

"sometimes."

●●●●●

"I swear she was looking at your ass seun, I mean its fat but not THAT fat- ow! dont pinch me!" mark said, slapping jacksons arm. jackson and mark were shopping, people staring at the two sometimes due to their clingy behavior as well as their looks. mark and jackson were far from ugly, the two knowing that already. they think the language could've also been another reason for they switched from chinese, korean and english as they fucked around.

"my ass is definitely fat, dont even try me hyung." jackson said, a smirk on his lips. mark rolled his eyes as they entered a small cafe outside of the mall. it had a book store connected to it and well. the two ordered their drinks before sitting down.

"I'm tired." jackson pouted, wanting to go back home and sleep but the two still had to go to a few more stores. "too bad. you're stuck with me." mark said, scrolling through his phone, liking instagram posts.

"ugh, i hate you but I also love you." jackson said, leaning in his seat. the bell to the cafe rang, jackson looking over before looking away quickly.

"wait woah." jackson looked back to the door, seeing three boys walk into the cafe. one boy caught his attention though, a boy with fluffy blonde hair and a large grey sweater. he was following the two boys around the cafe, the trio walking to the register.

"-seun? seunie? jackson!" jacksons attention averted back to mark. "yes?"

"what were you looking at?" mark asked, jackson bit his lip, looking away to glance at the boy again. this time he and his friends were seated a few booths away.

"that boy... he just caught my attention for a second." jackson said with a shrug, not thinking too much about it. mark smiled, nodding as he glanced at the table.

"blondie?" jackson nodded. the boy definitely looked jacksons type. mark looked towards the two others with him, one of them catching his attention.

"damn, the one next to him is cute too." jackson looked over to the boy mark was talking about laughing loudly, his laugh booming through the cafe. he kinda looked like an otter but jackson kept it to himself.

all he knew was the boy in the grey sweater was adorable.