five

"excuse the mess, jackson wouldn't get off his ass to help clean earlier." mark said as the group all walked into mark and jackson's shared apartment. there were two empty glasses on the table and one throw blanket all messy on the couch.

"it looks fine to me." jackson mumbled, yugyeom giggled at that. of course jackson noticed and literally felt his chest tighten, the boy destroying his soul and making him want to burst into sunshine and rainbows.

"hyung, do you need help putting your groceries away?" yugyeom asked jackson. mark had gone in the living room to pick up and keep jinyoung and youngjae company while yugyeom followed jackson to the kitchen.

"sure. leave the hygiene stuff on the table, I'll go put them away when we're done. thank you gyeom-ah." jackson smiled. yugyeom nodded, taking things out of the plastic bags and putting things away. yugyeom of course asked where something's went but they got done pretty fast.

"thank you so much gyeom, I appreciate it a lot." jackson thanked the blonde boy. yugyeom smiled, pink dusting over his cheeks.

"of course hyung." jacksons eyes fixated on the boys cotton candy like colored cheeks, but quickly looked away when he felt himself staring too long like a creep.

"uh.. do you want to um head to the living room now?" jackson asked in a panic. he couldn't believe he just stared at the boy and probably made him feel awkward.

"uh, y-yeah." the two awkwardly shuffled into the living room, jackson seating next to mark and yugyeom sitting next to jinyoung. jackson rested his hand on marks thigh, a habit he had when he tried to signal to mark he was nervous. the boy took the hint and glanced at his friend, jacksons ears red.

"well, do you guys want to play video games?" mark asked, hoping that could change whatever tension was in the air. youngjaes eyes lit up at the suggestion.

"yes, what games do you have?" mark smiled, naming all the games he could think of. jinyoung laughed at how excited youngjae was. "calm down jae, you play all the time."

"yeah but I've never played with mark hyung!" jinyoug scoffed, youngjae turning to him and sticking his tongue out.

"no fighting, that's an order." jackson said teasingly. everyone laughed as mark put on call of duty black ops 2.

the group took turns playing many games, mark ordering pizza half way through the session. jackson and jinyoung weren't the best at games but everyone soon found out how competitive they became when playing.

the two were playing mortal kombat 11, jinyoung as lui kang and jackson as kung lao. the two just kept pressing random buttons on the controller, jinyoung currently winning with one win the first round and almost full health now in the 2nd.

"cmon jackson hyung!" yugyeom shouted, rooting for jackson. jackson tried to stay focused but with yugyeoms voice ringing throughout the house he couldn't help but get distracted.

jackson hit the wrong buttons, instead of teleporting he jumped, jinyoung taking the chance to get his move down and bicycle kick him, jackson losing.

"dammit! I didn't realize how much I sucked." jackson pouted. jinyoung did a victory dance and mark and youngjae cheered him on.

"it's okay hyung! I thought you did good." yugyeom said softly, taking a seat next to jackson. he looked over and smiled. "thanks gyeom."

before yugyeom could say anything a knock was heard.

"it must be the pizza." jackson said. "I'll get it!" mark said, rushing over to the door and grabbing some money to pay.

"I'm gonna go get plates, be right back." jackson said, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

while jackson and mark were busy, jinyoung sat next to yugyeom. yugyeom, being the clingy boy he is, leaned onto jinyoungs shoulder until mark brought in the pizzas.

"okay, so we have half pepperoni and half cheese and then mine and jacksons pizza." mark and jackson got their own pizza since they both like pineapple pizza. the others found it gross so mark orded them a separate one.

"thank you hyung." were said to mark as he set the pizzas down. jackson came in with the plates, seeing jinyoung and yugyeom together again. he knew jinyoung had a girlfriend but he wanted yugyeom to be his so badly.

he wanted people to look at him and yugyeom and feel jealousy. he wanted them to think they were so cute. jackson just wanted the angel like boy to be his. he sighed softly as he sat down, passing out plates. mark noticed and rested a hand on his knee as a form of comfort.

"hyung can we put on a movie?" youngjae asked. mark nodded, grabbing the controller off the table and putting on Netflix. they watched some romantic comedy's, making fun or the acting as they ate.

it was late when the three boys decided to go home and said their goodbyes. jackson closed the door behind youngjae and sighed, hitting his head against the door.

"you okay seun?" mark called from the living room. jackson dragged himself to the living room and took a seat next to mark, leaning his head on the older boys shoulder.

"I'm so head over heels for that boy. I've only ever seen him a few times and I feel like I'm ready to marry him." jackson said dramatically. mark laughed, finding jacksons words funny.

"well, he is cute. you should ask him on a date." mark suggested, a smile on his face. jackson groaned loudly.

"I cant do that mark. I'll get rejected and cry forever." mark rolled his eyes, pushing jackson off him and standing up.

"well guess who's going on a date with youngjae this friday?! me!" mark squealed, jumping up off the couch. jacksons sadness washed away as he jumped up with mark, the two holding hands and jumping around like teenage girls.

"no way!"

"yes way!"

"fuck yeah, my best friend finally getting dicked down- ow! seriously stop pinching me!"