seven

there jackson sat, staring at his phone screen, finger hovering over the boy of his dreams contact picture. finally, jackson had the balls and asked for yugyeoms number after their little "hang out" a few nights ago.

jackson would love to call it a date but he was unsure if it was or not. the two flirted, ate together, got to know each other and stayed up texting each other all night but jackson wouldn't count it as a date since it was nowhere near planned.

oh but it was the best night of jacksons life. yugyeom was like a dream come true, his literal angel. the boy reminded jackson of a puppy; very loveable, adorable, and the way he would bounce slightly when excited was another feature that reminded jackson of a puppy. sometimes he was like an owl, his eyes widening slightly when he was asking questions. jackson was absolutely head over heels for the boy.

he knew the second he saw the boy he was screwed. the way the boy dressed the day he saw him at the cafe forever engraved in jacksons head. the way the boy would look around with wide eyes was absolutely adorable.

jackson snapped out of his daze and looked down at the phone in his hands. he took a deep breath and clicked the icon, the phone ringing. jackson was panicking but tried to calm himself down before-

"hi hyung!" all of jacksons worries washed away, a smile gracing his lips as he felt his body relax.

"hi yugyeomie. how are you?" jackson asked. yugyeom groaned on the other line, jackson hearing some shuffling.

"tired. jinyoung and yeeun were... loud again so I couldn't sleep well." jackson let out a laugh, yugyeom whining and saying it wasnt funny.

"but it kinda is... I'm sorry you couldn't sleep well gyeomie." jackson said as his laughing died down. yugyeom huffed.

"it's okay. I need to move out soon, I feel like a... fifth wheel."

"fifth wheel?" jackson questioned.

"yeah! theres jinyoung and yeeun then youngjae and mark. they dont do anything gross but I feel lonely." yugyeom complained. jackson frowned, not liking the thought of yugyeom feeling sad or left out.

"well, you have me~ since mark is always with youngjae I get lonely too." jackson said, throwing himself down onto his bed and looking up at the ceiling.

"do you think I could come over now? I'm really bored." yugyeom said a little too excitedly. jackson didn't notice and gave yugyeom the okay to go over.

"okay! I'll be there in 20! see you soon~ bye bye!"

"bye gyeom." the two hung up, jackson getting up to get himself ready within 20 minutes. he ran around his room, frantically looking for decent clothes instead of just his boxers. he grabbed some sweats and a sweatshirt to match.

he had no time to shower so he just threw on his clothes and brushed his teeth and shaved his face. he left his hair messy, deciding it looked okay. he ran out of his room and to the living room to pick up. the room wasnt too messy, just some cups on the coffee table. he grabbed them and ran to the kitchen to wash the few dishes that were sitting in the sink.

as he put the last dish away he heard a knock on the door. jackson rushed over, straightening his clothes before opening the door. yugyeom stood there, a smile on his face and an adorable outfit on.

he had round wired glasses on, a pink jumper tucked into his black jeans and some black vans. he looked so soft and jackson felt a wave of happiness crash down on him.

"hi gyeom, come in." jackson said, finally letting the boy inside. yugyeom did as told, walking inside and going to the living room, jackson right behind him.

"how've you been besides being sleepy?" jackson said with a light chuckle. yugyeom just smiled, taking a seat on the couch.

"I've been good! busy with work right now." the boy said with a sigh. yugyeom was a dance teacher at an elementary school. any job is hard but teaching was one of the hardest, always having to deal with kids and parents every single day.

"ah, understandable. mark and I are... still looking unfortunately." jackson sighed. he and mark havent had luck looking for jobs, yet they had so much money saved that they didn't really need to work right away but once that money runs out of course they'd be screwed.

"maybe you can work at the cafe and bookstore youngjae hyung works at! it's that one we saw you and mark at before bambam introduced us." yugyeom said excitedly. jacksons eyes widened, not thinking yugyeom paid attention to him and mark that day.

"y-you remember seeing us?" jackson asked in disbelief. yugyeom nodded shyly, his cheeks turning pink. "y-yeah. that's why I was so shocked when we met. I didn't know bam knew you guys." yugyeom confessed.

"me too... mark and I were shocked too. um, mark was actually checking youngjae out that day." jackson laughed. yugyeom laughed with him.

"youngjae was doing the same!" yugyeom said, his eyes widened as he talked. "match made in heaven." yugyeom nodded in agreement.

"anyway.. do you want something to eat? or anything to drink? I should've asked earlier." jackson asked, getting ready to stand.

"actually do you... have any chocolate milk?" jackson held back a smile, finding the request for chocolate milk so adorable yet suiting for yugyeom. "actually, we do." yugyeoms eyes instantly lit up.

"may I have some?" yugyeom asked excitedly. his favorite drink was chocolate milk and choco shakes. "of course. come on." jackson said, standing up and walking to the kitchen. yugyeom followed behind him.

"hyung, what's your favorite drink?" yugyeom asked as he sat on a stool that was in the kitchen while jackson got him his chocolate milk.

"hmm...  I dont know. I enjoy like smoothies and stuff but I dont really know. I'm guessing yours is chocolate milk?" jackson said, handing over yugyeoms drink. the younger nodded with a small smile.

"cute~" jackson cooed, yugyeoms face heated up. "w-what?" jacksons eyes widened as he realized what he had said.

"nothing! I didn't say anything.. heh." jackson rushed out, his face turning a dark shade of red. yugyeom giggled, finding jacksons current state adorable.

"okay hyung, sure~" yugyeom smirked, having heard what jackson said.

"um.. do you want to watch a movie?" jackson suggested. he really didn't want to make a fool of himself again. yugyeom nodded.

the two left the kitchen with snacks and drinks. they set everything onto the table, jackson getting some blankets just in case.

jackson was down the hall, getting some blankets when he got a brilliant idea.

"gyeom!" the chinese called. "what?!" the boy yelled back.

"let's build a blanket fort!"