eleven

jackson woke up first, trying to move a little before realizing why he couldn't. yugyeom was once again snuggled up next to him. he looked so soft, as always, but something about yugyeoms sleeping face looked so peaceful.

without thinking, jackson kissed the top of yugyeoms head. he was still half asleep and didnt realize what he was doing. luckily, it seemed yugyeom was still in a deep sleep.

jackson snuggled close to yugyeom, liking the warmth cuddling with the younger brought. it seemed yugyeom didnt mind either because he held jackson a little tighter.

some time passed and jackson heard a door open and a few voices, one belonging to jinyoung and another jacksons never heard. the boy panicked a bit. would jinyoung get upset if he knew he had stayed the night? of course it was only to calm yugyeom down but jinyoung seemed very protective of the younger.

jackson heard footsteps getting closer to yugyeoms room, he figured he could pretend to be asleep now and deal with whatever jinyoung would say later. jackson closed his eyes just as the door opened. a small gasp was heard but the door closed quickly after.

the boy sighed in relief, opening his eyes again. it seemed yugyeom was waking up too, the boy making a groaning sound and squeezing jackson as if he was a pillow. the older laughed a little, yugyeom smiled.

"mm morning hyung." yugyeom mumbled. jackson ran his fingers through yugyeoms hair, a smile on his face. "morning gyeomie. sleep good?" jackson asked, his voice raspy from just waking up.

"mhmm. thank you for staying with me." yugyeom said, looking up at jackson. the older only nodded, looking at the youngers face.

"hyung, you're really really handsome in the morning." yugyeom whispered, jackson stopped breathing. his face heating up from the sudden compliment. jackson looked away, feeling a bit shy now. "t-thanks gyeom." yugyeom giggled, deciding to sit up and stretch.

jackson noticed yugyeom had these short bursts of confidence and would make it his goal to make jackson flustered. of course jackson was flattered that his crush found him attractive and would take the time to say so, but he still got embarrassed.

jackson snapped out of his trance and looked at yugyeom who was now sitting up, scrolling through his phone.

"by the way, jinyoung and someone else are here. I dont know who but I heard them earlier." jackson said, sitting up next to yugyeom.

"oh, probably yeeun. oh my gosh, you can meet her! shes super sweet." yugyeom beamed. jackson smiled, feeling quite nervous.

would she even like me? what if I smell really bad or what if she thinks I'm loud or something? what if I have food in my teeth and she laughs at me? what if her and jinyoung start to dislike me? what if they wouldnt want me to be with yugy-

"-ung? hyung! are you okay?" yugyeom asked, waving a hand in jacksons face. jackson blinked, realizing he spaced out. "ah, sorry. I'm fine, just thinking." jackson laughed nervously. yugyeom nodded in understanding.

"did you bring extra clothes hyung?" jackson nodded, standing up and walking over to his bag. "okay goodie! you can change in the bathroom and wash up and stuff. I'll just put my shirt on." yugyeom said. jackson nodded, grabbing his things and going to the bathroom that was connected to yugyeoms room.

jackson grabbed his toothbrush and brushed his teeth, making sure his breath didnt smell bad. he brushed his hair a little, just untangling it. he then slipped on some black sweats and a white tshirt. he washed his face and did his business before leaving the bathroom.

yugyeom was sitting on the bed, shorts and tshirt on. his hair was messy from sleeping but it looked fluffy. he always looked so effortlessly pretty.

"okay, let's gooo." yugyeom said, standing up and dragging jackson down the hall to the living room + kitchen.

"jinyoungie hyung~" yugyeom sang, walking into the kitchen. jackson followed, a small smile on his face as he saw jinyoung and his girlfriend, yeeun. jinyoung was cooking at the stove but turned around when he heard yugyeom.

"morning kyum. ah, good morning hyung. when did you get here?" jinyoung asked, not too surprised seeing jackson after what yeeun said earlier.

"good morning, I got here last night actually. yugyeom called me to come stay over." jackson left out the part about him being anxious being alone since he was sure jinyoung knew. jinyoung nodded, sending a concerned glance to yugyeom.

"you could've called me or youngjae too yugyeom." jinyoung said, yugyeom nodded. "I know buuut you guys were busy and stuff. hyung is lonely so I called him." yugyeom teased. jackson gasped, pretending to be hurt.

"I cannot believe this! says the one who called me when he was lonely!" jackson said in defense, pushing yugyeom gently. yugyeom laughed, going up to jackson and trying to say sorry in between laughs.

jinyoung watched, a smile on his face as he saw the two interact. he liked how happy yugyeom looked while around jackson.

"anyway, I'm sorry for being rude but who's this?" jackson said, a smile on his face as he looked over to yeeun. the girl laughed, holding her hand out to shake jacksons.

"I'm yeeun, jinyoungs girlfriend." jackson nodded, already knowing this info but taking it in nonetheless.

"nice to meet you, I'm jackson. I've heard a lot about you, jinyoung never shuts up." the girl laughed seeing jinyoung huff and roll his eyes.

"be quiet wang, I'll kick your ass." jinyoung threatened playfully. jackson laughed, used to the empty threats.

"mhmm, sure you will~"

"anyway, yeeun and I were making breakfast if you wanna join us hyung." jinyoug changed the topic, turning back to his cooking. jackson was about to decline when his stomach grumbled.

the boys cheeks heated up as the others laughed. "guess thats your answer." yugyeom laughed. jackson rolled his eyes and took a seat at one of the stools.

"I guess I'm staying." jackson said dramatically, pretending he didn't want to, when in reality he wanted to anyway.

"should we call mark and youngjae hyung?" yugyeom asked, taking a seat next to jackson. jinyoung shrugged, not bothered by the idea.

"they're probably sleeping, youngjae will sleep all day if he wants to." jinyoung said. "mark is the exact same." jackson added.

"a match made in heaven." yeeun commented with a smile. the others nodded in agreement. "I'll call mark, be right back." jackson said, leaving the kitchen. the others continued talking as he walked down the hall.

jackson took out his phone and dialed mark's number. surprisingly, he answered quickly.

"jackson?! where are you?! I was literally about to call you, a-are you okay?!" mark panicked, jackson laughed a little.

"I'm okay mark, I'm at yugyeoms. he called la-"

"jaebeoms outside jackson."

jacksons heart dropped and he froze in the hallway.

"w-what? how? hes in... china. mark, if this is some sick prank it isnt funny."

"h-hes here looking for you seun. I dont know what to do."

"I'm on my way."

"no wai-" jackson hung up the phone, rushing to the kitchen.

"I have to go guys, um I need to go back home. mark needs me for something." before the others replied jackson left, running to his car and speeding home.

hell knows this wasnt going to end well.