1

Hey? Were you planning on reading a book? Well go back to the description I guess :). I'm not saying this in a rude way! Just don't be surprised haha! :)).

First, Welcome!

I guess I have some explanations to do to you if you are still reading right?
If you are curious enough you will like my idea :) or just be curious and read to find out what's happening here! :)

I don't know how to explain everything to be honest.

I'ma just say it because I'm just making you wait.

We have so many readers on Wattpad. Millionth of thousands of people actually. Maybe more. I don't really know I'm not that good with numbers.
I guess you are a part of this number because you are reading this haha. And so am I!
A lot of these people are teens, maybe there is adults. Probably young adults, young teens and older teens. All of you are welcomed here. Even old people if there is. We never know :).

Among these teens people, maybe you are a teen. I guess I am. A lot lot lot are very very sad in their lifes. Not sad because a sibling took her plush away to sleep with it. Sad in a way that everyday they see black and white. Not actually black and white. You understood me?
They see black and why because everything is fade, sad and depressing. This is the word.

A lot of teens on Wattpad are depressed. They hurt themselves.
Because they are very tired.

I am not a professional but I was sad once.

It was the worst period of my life. I guess that's why I am writing this. I'm not going to write sad stuff because heh that's not my thing. Or it is but that's not for this book :).

I write this book because I want to. That's the first reason because I will not write a book I don't want to write.

I write this book because, even if I doubt it, there will be people who will think that maybe I am right. I am not trying to get everyone saying this. But some things can be right for you.

This book will maybe contain strong language. I don't think I will go in the detail though.

Even if you don't feel targeted, you of course can read. It can help everyone. Just because reading is a good thing to do when you bored.

I am not going to teach you things because that's what school is supposed to be here for.

I am not going to make you feel coupable of anything and if I do. I am absolutely sorry.

Except if you feel coupable of being happy, it's a different thing and I'm happy if you feel happy? You know? Don't feel coupable about being happy. Be happy about it heh!

I am not one of your parents so don't believe every words I say like a letter or an order from your teacher or boss or whatever and whoever.

You choose to read this book at your own responsibilities and acts.

I'm not a dickhead or a bitch or a dumbass and you can talk to me if you bored of course :).

I don't know if there will be chapters because that's not a book but they will not be only one part so I will just put numbers for the parts.

This book will not be sad. It will be happy. Or whatever you call it. I don't want to make you sad.

I don't know you. Read at your own risks.

I don't know if I will update a lot. If you enjoy what I am reading and I didn't update since a while, you can ask me.

Maybe I'll post ten parts a day because I feel like it and then don't post for three months because I will not know if this book is useful heh.

It's possible that I feel like this book will be so much useless SO if it's useful to someone, please tell me because I mainly can delete everything because I feel bad about what I wrote heh.

I like writing a lot. It is possible for me to write like 2 000 words for a chapter / part like it's possible for me to write 10 words or 600 words. I'm not an author and Wattpad is an app to read.

I'm not getting arrested if I don't write a hundred lines. And it's not school so calm your tits and calm down go in your bed I don't know do whatever.

Like I said. In this thing called a book I'll write stuff when I feel like it. It will help I hope. Most of the parts CAN looks like each other but there is never enough words for the same thing here.

I welcome everyone in this book. Depressed people, welcome to a new world I guess?

Well I mean, it's a good thing to change things around us sometimes.

Like I said again. I am absolutely Not responsible for any of your acts. I have my own responsibilities, you have yours. You are not a kid if you are able to read and I am not one of your parents to tell you what to read or not.
My parents doesn't know what I read so yea. If that's your case, you are responsible. I am responsible of what I write, not what you read and what you do with it.

If you need more informations, if you have questions, if you have things to say. Do it. If you want my social media or something. Do it. Right now if you want :).

If you insult someone or me, I will delete your comment or the comment section. If you ask or say something inappropriate like insulting someone else I am not responsible but I will probably delete.
Well insulting someone and having inappropriate comments is almost the same thing heh.

You can be a horny teen and tell jokes lmao I'm not THAT bitch and dumbass.
I'm a horny dumb ass too.

This book is my book, don't take it. At all. If you ask me I'll see about it but I don't even know what you'll do with it anyway.

I am a bad writer and I know it.

If you take that book as an inspiration, tell me.

This is my first / second book..
I deleted the first one so this one is my first but I already wrote something but it's not here..... :)

Bye everyone -

Psa : I put this book in fan fiction because... I'll explain later okay?