11

Hello and here we go againnnn!

It's the 14th March while I am writing this! I will probably upload around the 21st. A friend told me today something. Something I wanna share to you 🥰. Because that's kind of important to remember what she told me.

Like y'all know, well idk. Schools were closed because of this virus!
Mine was closed too. Since today. That means I don't go to school a
am Monday neither of the week.

That also means I have to do online school. Here's the deal.

She said she was looking up to me.. yes she said that 🥺👉🏻👈🏻.

I told her about how bad I think I always am :). I told her I don't understand ANYTHINNNG in German ( and I have to learn it ).
I obviously know some little things but that's not a lot, it's been 4 years since I learn German and it feels like it's only been a year.

I still have a good level compared to my class, me and a few have the best grade in German class actually.

She is kind of a very good friend and a close one. I absolutely am grateful to have her as a friend!

And she told me "girl, you already speak French and English, you are learning German and you’re really really good at german for someone who does not speak it as a mothern language"

I was beyond happy to be one of her friend too!

She then said "don't bring yourself down" she said I worked hard to accomplish my goals with engagement and looked up to me.

Isn't amazing? GUYYYS, I'm not saying for y'all saying congrats cuz honestly when she told me that, that was all I needed haha.

I want y'all to be proud of what you're actually doing.

You have to do online school and you do it? Congrats, I bet at least 10 people of my class didn't even budge to do it ( btw it's now the 20th of March ).

So just, be proud of what you're doing. If you don't see the progress yet, that's normal. Sometimes you can't even see the progress when they're here.

Example, drawing. I started drawing a while ago. I'm still bad don't get me wrong haha, but I'm better than a year ago.

( I'll put a drawing I did of Jack Avery that I did yesterday. I know it's very bad buuut, I'm proud :) )

So people! Be PROUUUUD.

I'll never say it enough. Be 👏🏻 proud

No one will be proud for you. Well people will be, but you can be even more proud than anyone. Because it's you!

So people!!!
Don't 👏🏻 bring 👏🏻 yourself 👏🏻 down

It's important. Just because people will bring you down, don't do it. Because if they bring you down, they don't care, it's not them. But if you put yourself down, you have to deal with it yourself.

( Sowwy I don't have a lot to say, I've been really busy too :(  )

You matter to anyone, to everyone, to someone. Even if that's only you, you are the only person you are constraint to live with.

Even your boyfriend or girlfriend will / is not. Your loved one isn't with you 24 / 7.

If this person is, that's kind of, weird tbh lmao.

But even if someone is always always with you. We all have our own reaction.

I discovered I didn't have school anymore ( well I have homeschool now ), I was happy but anxious and nervous ( still am ).

I hope you will have a happy life where opinions doesn't matter. Because it really doesn't matter.

A/n : sorry, I'm very busy and I try to focus on me. Didn't have time to write a lot. Don't forget to vote comment and share :).

I'll try to write more next week.

P.S : I have to wake up at 4 am to do my homework :) no joke tho soo, good night. ( It's currently 8:24pm )

Bye-