6

Stay true to yourself.

That's what we hear a lot around. And that's kind of something important too. You should stay true to yourself.
Everyone around will try to put you down and if you're already down, put you even more down. There will only be some people who will try to push you up. Family and true friends. Maybe.

Stay true to yourself, ha... I have a story about that!

Someone around me, a girl, I know her since now 4 years. Four solid years since I know her. She was really really nice at the beginning then we became best friend. Kind of. She had a bad reputation ( a/n : Shawn Mendes anyone ? ) but it didn't bother me.

Your reputation shouldn't be something to decide if you're friend with someone or not. That's how I've decided she was a good person to be friend with.

For about two solid years we did so much things to have fun all the time. We laughed a lot in the corridors of the school, we laughed about / with teachers. Anyway.. a good friendship.

Being in a good friendship means, we told each other a lot of secrets. She was a bit sad in her life some times and hurt herself. ( Period in my life where I was easily affecting and hurt myself, part 1 or 2 of the book.. ).

We "ended" our friendship when she told our principal what I did to me. For me it wasn't a big deal since I could stop hurting myself if I wanted to without any temptation to do it again. For a while I was angry at her and my parents because they knew. Worst moment of my life because everything was awkward wherever I would go.

Last year, in the beginning of the year. We talked back, not as much as before heh.. but more like, on social media......

Social media was a way for us to talk without someone telling me "thought you were mad at her" or some other things I didn't want to hear. I was still mad at what she said and my parents to know because of her but since we never talked about that it was all good.

And then, at the end of last year we talked like usual, not much, and she told me she leaves. Like, change of school and move.

Because of how much time she told me that, I didn't believed her. It's been three years since she didn't stop saying that and she would always be at school the next day!

But what she said was true, she is happily in another high school.

With her I had a lot, a bunch, uncountable times of argument. It was a toxic relationship I could say.

Why?

Well, remember when we had the first argument about me cutting. Since then she started saying things. She started saying she likes my crush. Or the guys who I once dated loved her. ( I dated maybe 2 guys and I don't consider that as relationship, I'll tell why after my story :)) ). It was kind of hurting that all of the guys I once 'dated' loved her AND she loved my crush.

Since she was the first person concerned I asked her. She reassured me, it was false.

After they were a lot of bad rumors about her. I will not talk about it but absolutely everyone heard about it and hated her for that.

After all of the rumors, everything stopped. A little by little but after two months maybe it was finished.

Since three years, she says other things like she loves Shawn Mendes or she loves English ( the language remember I'm not a native speaker so neither is she ) or again she loves Why Don't We. Like me.

Or again, on social media, she would post pictures, video / cover of 'her' singing, she would past picture of 'her'.

To be honest with you, a lot of these pictures weren't taken by her, a lot of these covers weren't her voice, a lot of these pictures weren't really her neither.