7

Social media

That thing, we need to talk about it. Mmh yes we do girl. I probably have a lot to say about this.
Let's start by the beginning, okay? Well. I had a phone first when I was in 5th grade. Nothing big, a phone where you need to type three times to have a letter. See what I mean ?

I had it for some months. I could talk to my family and that's it because I didn't have friends who had a phone. That's why I wanted to change it.

In the first place I had a phone because my little sister had one before me so I was jealous. Ha! Jealousy....

I kept this phone for a while to be honest but I just could spend my time in front of the TV. Phones weren't something big for me. My little sister on the contrary really wanted one.

Anyway.

When I changed phone. My best friend had messenger and Facebook. Ugh it's so boring heh.... Sorry Facebook's users mhm.

I was so happy about it that I keep it for about a month.
When I started to really want a true phone where I could really install snap and insta when I was in 6th grade I think.

I had a real good phone where do could install these and talk to a lot of people whose my best friend and some friends.
You know when you start Instagram, you follow everyone from school right? That's what I started to do. I started following a lot of people from my high school.

I had their pictures in my feed and they could have mine.
I kept this phone for something like 2 years. I don't really remember it be honest with ya.

Then I started to be really annoyed by this phone. Like... The Emojis were the potatoes, yea.. the ugly ones... I wanted the same emojis as iPhone or something else than the potatoes.

That's why I changed again. I had this phone. This phone is kind of the only one I really am happy with. Sure sometimes I wish I could have another phone but this one is just really the one I need to.

When I was out of social media for a week. Because I lost the password of the last one, I really wanted to go back to the phone where you need to type three times for a letter.
Like.. for me it wasn't a big deal to be out of social media since I have been for a week.

At this time I didn't really know about Wattpad existence so same, it wasn't a big deal neither.

I still got this phone and started having social media's and all the shit.

But the matter of fact is that social media started being so much important.
I would start to crave to go everyday at absolutely every second of the day.
The night I would spend hours just to be on social media and like tweets and all the shit.

I'm not really a talkative person on social media but I can definitely be. And then I discovered Wattpad.
At the beginning it was nothing less than an app to read things.

But when I became a fan of Why Don't We I discovered fanfiction and I started finding them on Wattpad. That's exactly how I started to have my reading list if you still didn't saw. It's plenty of wdw fanfiction. About like 200 books. Plus the ones who I am reading in the moment and the archived ones.

Anyway.

I guess you, yourself are following a lot of people from your school if you have Instagram? Right?
Maybe you also follow some singers and actors because they were on your TV show or your series and you like them a lot. Right?

Let me tell you. Since I had Instagram I did that. But now I only follow the people I admire and help me.

How can they help me? Well easy, they always tell us that we are perfect in our own way, they tell us to be confident, they tell us nobody's perfect, they tell us to to pursue our dreams and makes us to see big and positively.

That's the type of person I follow. I could make you a list!

You REALLY don't have to follow people from your school if you don't want to!
That's a place where you can control everything!
You don't want people to see your pictures? Put yourself in private!
You don't want to see people? Block them!
You don't want to answer to them? Don't!

That's the simplest. You enjoy looking some things from someone? Follow or unfollow!

That's probably a reason of why social media are always addictive, you can see everything, anything at any moment if you want to or not.

But that's also why it is very harmful. You will always see the perfect side of anything. You will not see someone struggling for money.

Nahhh people love "likes" "comments" and "share", they love "views" and "lives". They love being noticed and life is pink!

People crave for it. They don't want it, they need it. It's to be famous and make money! It's to be successful! It's for people always telling them "you are so perfect" ; "you are so beautiful".

People crave attention. They want it all day, all night, all the time and everyday!
People love popularity and want it so bad!

You will always see girls with forms or boys with a lot of muscles. They will always seem perfect with the perfect life!

But you know what?

There is nothing wrong with not having forms or muscles. There is nothing wrong with not having a perfect life. There is nothing wrong to not be famous. There is absolutely nothing to not be able to have the last phone and last trend of the last clothes. There is nothing wrong in being plumber or doctor or anything.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

There is nothing wrong is having acne or a big nose or fat legs or being short or being tall or having small eyes or having no hair or being sick or having a little tummy or having blond hair, black hair, red hair, orange hair, blue hair or having little boobs or little muscles or big boobs and big muscles or big ass or little ass.

Anything is wrong. It just means being humans.

There is nothing wrong with crying because it's just proving you are human. Human with feelings and default.

There is nothing wrong to not have the perfect family - mainly because it doesn't exist -. There is nothing wrong in not having everything you want! There is nothing wrong in not having the perfect dressing room or not having the perfect bed room or even the perfect grade.

It's impossible to maintain a perfect social life with school life with sleep schedule with family life with friends life with free time without having trouble or having to do sacrifice!

So don't try! Don't try to have perfect life, perfect grade, perfect family, perfect friends, perfect face, perfect body, perfect social friends, perfect sleep schedule, perfect free time and perfect school life!

That's why no one can have a perfect life because they will always be something to improve.

Everyone wants to be fashion! Absolutely!

But that's so boring! If you knew how o crave hoodies and that's not fashion! I feel hundred times better with it. I crave to have Vans and not heels!

God damn that's so awful to wear these all the times. Once for a date or a birthday that's cool. But I would prefer to wear vans or anything.

Anyway.

Bye-