4

Hellooooo :))).

I am having breakfast right now. Or not really. I am sitting on my floor because I was putting my socks on.
My floor is hella cold the morning.. :(
And I now have to stand up to go make breakfast for myself.. I'll be back!
For you it will be not even 30 seconds heh.

Anywayyy

We should talk about mornings. Yea, the moment when you wake up and the sun just came out of his hiding spot in the universe! We need to talk about it!

A lot of people do some things every morning. Like having breakfast or brushing your hair. Even put makeup on. That's what I want to talk about first. Makeup.

I personally don't put makeup on. I hate it so much! Well, I don't hate it but... It's for another moment! What is the use for putting makeup on? Right it's for you to look better with it.

Well no.

Huh huh you look even worst if you put make up on to look better with it! You look perfect without makeup. I look perfect without makeup. You would tell me "how do you know if you look better with or without makeup if you never put it on?".

Well first, let me tell you with my 15 years old I'm young enough to put makeup on. Yes. 15 years old is hella young to out makeup on for my person!

But it doesn't mean I've never done it before. No I never wear makeup, but at some moments, to have fun with my sisters it happens to me that I put makeup on.

Hell yea I don't look that bad with it. But I have glasses, and that thing change my mood. I don't like the fact that I wear glasses. Three years ago I looked like a dumb kid from the 90th with my dumb teeth and my glasses.

Now I changed my glasses, they are more like Harry Potter. But not fully, it's just better you know? And I never had braces so I consider myself as lucky.

But still, I can not spend a day without my glasses. I never wear contact lens but I probably will in the future ten years. Who knows?

I'm young to have contact lens because you sorta need to have a formation to know how to put them on and put them off. I know how it works, but I need to do it! That's why I don't have it yet.

Go back to makeup, I don't wear makeup because with my glasses it will be useless for me. Or I thought. I found not a long time ago a picture of a girl ( that I stan ) having almost the same glasses as me and makeup on. And she absolutely didn't looked bad.

To be honest I don't have anything against people putting makeup on at 11 years old. It just annoy me because some of them can be like "oh damn I forgot my eyelash curler, I will look bad I know it.. my crush will never like me fuck!"

Oh dear, I feel so much pity for these types of people. It makes me wanna put them back in place! Girl, how do you know what's a crush first? You're like... 10 and you pretend to know what's love?? Even me I would not call it love if I'm crushing on someone! And then, you don't need makeup.

To be honest with you, girls who put makeup on for this types of reasons ( crush, look good, do like others, to show off )... Ew please! Show you respect girl! Even just to yourself! The worst is if they really have 11 years old. Ow please what did I do to live with this generation? I don't deserve that!

People trying to show off with their 15 years old, oh God please save me! You don't even know the Theorem of Thales And You try to show off? Calm your non existent tits girl!

Back to makeup.

10 years old or 30 years old,

YOU 👏 DON'T 👏 NEED 👏 MAKEUP