2

I guess welcome back huh ?

Tonight I felt like I was going to write. Are you an actual reader or do you write a lot ? I'm curious :).

I personally write a lot lot lot lot lot because I love this. It's just never posted because it's just things for my own person that I write this. I actually read even more than working and enjoy it as much I guess. I can hate what I write so that's how my books never have a end. But I can also hate what I read so I just search for another book.

I have like 200 books to read AND it's Why Don't We fan fiction :)).

That's how I tell you, welcome in my world!
If you don't know, I already annoyed all of my friends so that's your turn. Why Don't We is a boyband or a manband. I am then a fan of them. Like an actual fan and I can't stop reading about them you know?

These guys are my entire life.

I suggest you to go listen to some of their songs actually haha :).

ANYWAYS

I don't want to annoy you if you're not a fan but really check them out.

Before I knew them. And before I knew Shawn Mendes. I am a complete fan of him if you didn't know. And I guess you didn't because well I don't know you maybe. Before I knew both of them ( wdw and Shawn ( wdw short for Why Don't We ) ), I guess I was in a bad state of mind.

Before I knew the both of them, I was an actual teen, but an immature kid. I was so dumb. How could I be so freaking dumb?
Sometimes I am wondering how in the hell of the world could I be so freaking stupid?

I was very very suggestible. All of my friends were always negatives. Well yea, I was becoming negative! Or so I thought.
They were talking about negative things ( again ) and for some reasons I wanted to be like them. Why ? Why in the world did I thought about that ? They told me about cutting. Yea, we were talking about themselves hurting themselves. That's how I got the idea to do it.

I didn't have any reasons to do it! But I did. I was a freaking immature dumb ass kid.

I did it for a couple of times. Until everything changed. I'm not telling you about after because it's just some shit happened. The main thing is, everything's good now :)).

My first point is, don't let people influence you.

Don't let them telling you you should hurt yourself because you will not hurt yourself. It didn't help me and I just embarrassed myself. Until now I still think I embarrassed myself even if I didn't.

Don't let them telling you if you're good enough for someone because you are good enough for everyone.

Don't let them telling you if you can do something. Because you absolutely can do everything.

Don't let them telling you what you should wear or not. Because you wear anything you want ( Schools uniforms it's different ).

Don't let people looking at you up and down and feeling bad, self conscious. But.. let them waste their time on you. They didn't see how bad they looked.
I don't have to look at them to know how bad they look.

Babygirl, or babyboy. Whoever reading this, you are a spirit in a body.. not a body with a spirit..so making the body beautiful is fun but making the spirit beautiful is the main goal of this life. Read that again?

You are beautiful baby. You will never more beautiful than anyone.

That's where I tell you, admire someone's beauty without questioning your own. <3.

HOLD UP I need to tell you guys something, all of the sentences wrote in italics are not mine ( except one or 2 ). I found them along the times on YouTube or Pinterest or Twitter and Instagram :). I don't own them but I know it can help some of you, maybe :).

Babygirl, babyboy.. if you knew how much I hate myself. I hate the big nose I have :). I hate how flat are my thighs. I hate my little tummy too :).

I hate crying, I hate seeing myself crying. I feel gross, I feel pathetic when I cry over something stupid.

That's one of the point of this book. Share some stories because you absolutely are not alone in this.

I hate the sharp of my face too, I hate how my teeth are showing when I smile. I find my legs really gross.

But you know beside all of that. I don't really hate my body that much. I love it in fact. Beside some little things, I love my legs when I wear shorts or I love my tummy when I wear a short or a pants.

Oh boy some things are really wrong.
This girl saying you ugly because you don't have forms. Or saying you are ugly because your face doesn't fit with all the forms you actually have.

I probably am the person who would fit in the part "have forms but a bad face" ya know? Because I ALWAYS have a bun or a ponytail. But I have forms, I don't know how why but I do. I have a big freaking ass and boobs.

I am not the ugliest on Earth but I most definitely don't find myself beautiful.

That doesn't define me. I always wear hoodie because how the heck don't you? This is the best thing on Earth. Sometimes I don't wanna show my forms because that's not my thing. I don't like doing that ( most of the time ). Sometimes, during the weekend I'm hella lazy to put a bra on and if I just have a t-shirt I'm either cold or my tits are showing through the t-shirt. And it is NOT a bad thing if my tits are showing because it's just life.

I most of the time wear a hoodie because I'm hella a freezer, that's how I like heat in summer... Sometimes it's really hot though...

I absolutely can sleep if it is 90°F in my room. And if you are in Celcius, I can sleep if it is 35°C in my room for example. For real though I don't even know how I do that...

ANYWAY

My forms doesn't define me. I surely wear skinny jeans but that's just how I like them and my attention is not to have guys looking at me like a slut heh.

That's by the way another point I need to talk about huh.

A last little tiny thing...

Why did I put that on fanfiction? I think I already said but oh well. Wattpad want me to put a hashtag so first I wanted to put why don't we because I know Limelights are always here :). So am I. Second, fan fiction because fans, fans loves reading fanfiction or at least a lot of fans.

Another tiny thing..

I wrote this book because I'll be happy to read it if I feel down.

Another last tiny thing

Be yourself. Please. Do it. Just for an hour, be proud of who you are. For an hour just have fun like you love to.

Something else for you..

I really hate myself sometimes, maybe tomorrow I will wake up and wonder. "Why the heck in the ass of the world did I wrote that?". But here I am :).

Oh and something maybe you should know!

I am not a native English speaker. That's what I forgot to say in the 1 part. It's possible for me to write with some mistakes. Hope you will not spend your time writing them though.

Something else I forgot to say :)

Don't hesitate to post a comment, read the entire book haha, vote for it, don't hesitate to share to people who possibly will like the damn book.

Might be posting a part three if I don't forget because I'm too much into it.

Don't hesitate to comment because I feel like you're a ghost if you read without commenting :(.