10

Sowwy I am so busy with school :(

Hello again!

I cried so much today, I don't know how it was possible. It went from sad tears to happy tears to how much I laughed and then cried.

But that's not what I'm here for!

Minds. That's what I am thinking about since yesterday.
They are here from when we are born until we die.
They will be able to make things better or worst.

I feel like, it's your choice. Oh fuck yea, you can have the worst life in the world but still see good things.

By the way, I'm sorry about the maybe sad things I said in the part before :) it was in the day and it was sad tears sooo yea.. I never cry a lot actually.

I thought about something so much... Amazing.

I thought about when I'll be 18. If I am sleeping at my parents. Maybe I'll wake up and just leave to Paris, like this. I will have the best weekend at McDonald's and going to the cinema alone. Maybe have an hour in a library and books around me. Maybe a night in an hotel. Just to relax and have the time of my life.

And I'll come back.

My mind is thinking positive completely almost all the times. I have a breakdown once in a year and I am glad. Because I don't do it on purpose! So it's like, I'm always happy ( well not really ) but I'm thinking positive!

And I think it's one of the best you need to do.

Hella my parents think negatives all the damn time, same for everyone around me!

That's why instagram in kind of making me sane. It's making me think positive.

If I start thinking negative, it can lead me somewhere I don't want to be yet. Become my turn isn't here yet. And all of you should know that.

I know what's "having a bad time" and "having people thinking negative all the times" but never in the damn world I will let their words go in my head.

If I don't have dreams, I am not living. It's just an act of presence in that case.

I am not just acting of presence, I am living my life. I decide to wake up in the morning and make my bed. Not my mother. I decide to do my homework, not my mom.

If she decide to think negative, I will not. That's kind of a responsibility that we all own.

You have to be responsible of your mind. If you think negative because of someone, work on this. Maybe this person is sad but you're not.

That's what happened to me two years ago. These people weren't actually sad, just "playing the victim" you know?

I'm going to sleep anyway, I'm tired.

Heyoo, I really went to sleep when I wrote that so it's like, almost a week after lol. Little update on me, you can pass if u don't give a damn.
We played handball at school and I think I kind of broke one of my finger. It was so much hurting but I wasn't paying attention and it would pass. Hours after I put something that I don't even know how to describe with my bad vocabulary in English. Anyway I technically have 9 fingers for now lmao.

Anyway

Now I'm thinking about talking of something else.

Since some days, I am thinking about a lot of things. Well, one thing, about insecurities and flaws and 'defaults'. But I think about that too much soo...

Let's talk about it then.

I was reading something a while ago that said "just because that's a new year, that doesn't mean there will be a new you". And that's simply true.