Essential wishes.

((Hello! Returning or new readers! A Vegeta x a Bulma fanfic finally! I hope you all enjoy! If you haven't checked out my other stories you should! Remember to like, comment and follow!))

*intro, in Bulma's  point of view*

The air was muggy, sweat stuck my shirt against my back. I am so stressed after the long endeavor from planet Namek. We all just finally came back home to earth. Everyone seems to be having a great time. I just feel bored- no. No, not bored, more like unsatisfied. Lately I've felt alone even though I'm not. In fact there's so much to do and so many to help that I feel run down and well, at the end of the day it's just me and my parents here. Yamancha and I are back together but it's constantly rocky. The only person who makes me feel anything is Vegeta, who is currently staying in a spare room here. He mostly makes me furiously angry!! Nothing seems to bring me joy like back then, when I was young searching for the dragon balls. Everyday was a adventure! Making new friends and hunting down the dragon balls with Son Goku!

"Come to think of it....all I wanted back then was the perfect boyfriend....."

I sighed at the thought of a strong, handsome man at my side. I wondered how much my life could be different if I had gotten my wish. I was lost in space dreaming of a tall, tan muscular sweetheart. He'd look like Dwayne Johnson and talk like Viking. Strong and husky voice, the kind that makes you shiver by the brute but at the same time makes you melt like a ice cream cone. He'd lavish me with love and get me anything I wanted——-
"SMASH!!"  My dreams were abruptly closed to a end as my bedroom door swung open hard, knocking books off a nearby bookshelf.

"Women Servant!! I require 5 meals a day!! What part of RETRIEVE MY ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!"
The intruder was no other than Vegeta, he was dripping with sweat. His bandages coming undone from patches of open wounds bleeding from over doing it. He stunk like moldy peanuts and fermented cabbage.
I frowned at the overgrown stinky brat standing in my room. 

"How many times do I have to tell you MY NAME IS BULMA!!! Not SERVENT!! Not SLAVE!!! Not HOUSEKEEPER! Or HUMAN!!"
I got up from my bed, stomping my feet to the ground. I was furious now.
Vegeta crosses his arms at me, looking down his nose.

"Don't speak to me this way! I am the prince of all Saiyans!! You should be happy to serve me! I am all powerful!!"
He scoffed at me slightly darting his eyes to me and then away.
I started to get closer stomping my feet angrily at him.

"GET OUT! OF MY ROOM!!"
I got closer to him until the smell hit me HARD. The Odor reminded me of kimchi and Son Goku's old stinky shoes from when he was a kid.

"OH MY-!! SO GROSS! YOU SMELL LIKE A DUMPTRUCK! TAKE A SHOWER!! UGHH...."
I covered my nose as I backed off a bit.

Vegeta scoffed at me.

"ME!? Prince of all Saiyans smell!? We have a natural smell!"
He furrowed his brows at me intensely staring at me now.
" I don't care for cleansing! Training is more important! Now go retrieve sustenance for me!!"

I plugged my nose walking to him, I tried shoving him out of the doorway. I couldn't budge him though, my hand covered in the oily odd odor.

"EWWW! Seriously GO SHOWER OR I WILL NEVER MAKE YOU FOOD. EVER. AGAIN!! AND I'LL HAVE MY FATHER TAKE AWAY THE GRAVITY TRAINING ROOM!"
I could hardly stomach it all.

Vegeta looked away to the left and backed up a bit, muttered.
"Don't challenge me women...I could break you in half if you don't obey me!"
I started laughing at him making the Saiyan give me a strange look. I figured it all out.

"Hahaha!!! Wow.....just wow!!Bwhahahaha!!!"
I just kept laughing hysterically. This made him very mad.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!? RIDICULOUS STUPID WOMEN!!!"
He marched off to his room slamming the door behind him.

I couldn't help laugh at him, could it really be that the reason he smells is because he doesn't know how to use the shower? The idea made me laugh more. Or is he just lazy? It couldn't be that he ACTUALLY enjoys being smelly or it's got something to do with training or pride. I had to catch him! I still couldn't stop laughing still! The Prince of All Saiyans, didn't know how to use a shower. Did his servants give him a bath as younger? Does he not remember how to? Come to think of it...when Son Goku was a little boy I had to show him. Although I think he was just stupid and it was because he was all alone most of his life. Maybe Vegeta didn't know how to 'cleanse' himself.....

((ending this chapter here, it's the introduction, so it's not super awesome yet but just wait! I'm trying to build up tension and stuff.. haha! Anyway bye Kittens!!))