I'm hooked on a feeling.

((Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!! Remember to like, comment and follow!! I know some of you are thinking 'Where's the lemon? Where's the smut!?' It'll come just wait. I like to build up the characters and the tension so just be patient!))

*In Vegeta's point of view*

I can't believe I'm still stuck here in this bed! It's been a couple more days of resting my body.
My muscles still ache slightly but it's starting to get back to normal. My leg is taking a bit longer though and I'd wish it would just FUCKING HEAL ALREADY! Anyway, it's not all bad, Bulma comes everyday and changes my bandages and gives me prescription painkillers.

It made me uncomfortable at first, her touching me and looking at my body but now it's kinda fun having a soft women do all that. Yesterday she INSISTED on feeding me even though I, The prince of all Saiyan's could feed myself! I feel like my body is getting weaker by laying here! I wish I would get better already so I can go train and surpass Kakarot already!!

*In Bulma's point of view*

I hummed as I made lunch for everyone. Lately, I've been struggling to keep him off my mind. I wish I could think about something else but it's like having a injured grumpy super sexy model in your house! I wish I could make Vegeta fall for me, like in one of those romantic movies where they fall in love and dance off into the sunset! I giggled at the thought of Vegeta dancing.

I wonder if he could feel love at all? Or do saiyans just feel the urge to fight and be angry? Can't be..... Son Goku feels emotions.....
I sighed.

"Oh well...we'll see after he's better if he's like a tamed wild horse or if he's the same....rude and obsessed with power."
At that moment my mom walked up.

"Hey honey! Making lunch huh?"
She always had such a carefree stylish attitude to her. I sighed.

"Oh mom, how do you get a guys attention?"
I wondered what she would say, but at the same time I knew it was going to be a ridiculous answer.

"Well honey, I would just be upfront about it! If you like a man, show him by jumping into his arms and kiss him!"
My mother giggled and wandered off into the backyard. Sometimes she makes me wonder.

"Ok? I guess I'll try something like that...anyway I better bring Vegeta his lunch now."
I made my way upstairs to the spare bedroom. Vegeta was trying to do sit ups in bed but only made it halfway.

"Vegeta I told you not to try to train! It will only prolong your healing time!"
I set the tray of food by his bedside.

"Listen women! Do not tell me what to do! Good ! you brought me lunch now!"
Vegeta grabbed the sandwich and took a huge bite of it.

"It's not great but it'll do for now."
He grumpily muttered. I thought about what my mother said, and sat next to him on the bed. He gave me a stone cold glare while munching on the sandwich.

"What are yo-"
Vegeta spoke before getting cut off with a kiss on the mouth.

He had crumbs on his upper lip, his mouth tasting like mayo and lunch meat. I didn't mind though, all that mattered is that I did it.

He didn't push me away or move at all. I pulled back from the kiss my cheeks filled with blush. Vegeta was practically was frozen, his face was speechless for a moment. Looking at me like a afraid animal. He shook his head before furrowing his brows.

"What the hell was that!? Will you stop doing that!? I swear vile women if I could get out of this bed I would destroy you!!"
He crosses his arms angrily, but his face showed different. He was blushing from it! I giggled at him.

"Are you sure you didn't enjoy it Vegeta?"
He still avoided eye contact with me.

"Of course not. I don't want your inferior sweet mouth on mine! I mean vile mouth! Vile vermin!!"
He yelled while still looking down. I laughed at him.

"Sweet huh? Well finish up your lunch and I'll be back laterrr"
I winked at him before leaving out of the room.

I knew he actually liked it but, was he just embarrassed or did he actually like me?

*In Vegeta's point of view*

"That blasted women....why does she have to do stuff like that to me? Leaving that strawberry scented lipstick on me...wait a minute....DID SHE MARK ME!?!?"
I tried rubbing off the pinkish goop off me, it stuck to my face and facial hair.

I ripped the cast off my leg, it was painful but I still stood up. I powered up cracking the floor beneath me.

"AGHHHH!!!! NO ONE DOES THAT TO ME!!!!"
I marched out of the room, to angry and high on pain killers to acknowledge the pain. I could sense her in a room down the hall. I kicked the door in.

"Women!!!! We must speak now!!! I challenge you!!"
I had busted into a tile room, it was foggy and humid in here.

"What...is this? Must be some kind of healing room..."
Bulma screamed peaking out of the shower, behind the curtains that were see through.

"What the hell!? CAN'T YOU KNOCK!!??PERVERT!!"
She through soap bottles at me as I was stunned.

"Geezzz... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!? THESE ROOMS LOOK ALL THE SAME!!"
I yelled back. I couldn't help but look at her, she was really hot covered in soap, and the way the water reflected off her skin.

"WILL YOU STOP STARRING AT ME!? GET OUT!!"
Bulma continued on throwing bottles at me which I let hit me.

I couldn't help it, something inside me wanted to be closer. My heart was racing. All I had on was the bandages, I started to get hard, visibly showing.

I freaked out and ran back to my room. Where I quickly jacked off to the thought of her white skin and rose bud tits. I came hard into some old bandages. I sat down on my bed upset at myself for feeling anything for her.

"I can't....I just...can't.."
I sighed turning over and taking a long nap in my bed.

((Ohhhh!! See things are getting kinda better!! We're getting there! See ya kittens!))