Collapsed.

((Hey! Hope you are enjoying it!))

*In Vegeta's point of view*

Anger flowed through my veins. My face was heated as I clenched my teeth. I walked back to the gravity chamber to train the anger out. I started destroying training robots in anger.

"That stupid women!!! Insulting I!! She should
Be grateful to be near me! Let alone comment on my hygiene or appearance!"
One after the other the bots exploded in my power while I yelled frustratingly.

"I wanted to push her so badly while she was laughing at me....but I don't want to hurt
her...." I stopped for a moment floating in mid air, the 300 times gravity making me sway a little. 

"UGH!! what am I thinking she's so annoying! I only need her around to bring me food and clean laundry. Yes. That's it!!"
I flew and smashed the last bot in frustration.

"That damn women!! She makes me so angry!! Always nagging me and making me feel weird!"
I started powering up in anger.

"AAAAAAHGHHHHH!!! HYYYYYYAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!VVVVRRRRRBBBBBOOOOOMMMMM!!!!"
I shot a huge blast through the wall making a massive hole and damaging the gravity machine making it malfunction.

"YES!!! I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS I WILL BE THE STRONGEST!! I CAN OVERCOME ANYTHINGGGG!!!"
I shouted as my body slammed down to the bottom of the training room, the floor breaking and cut into my body and broke my leg. The gravity was over 1,000 times after it malfunctioned, turning vegeta into a cracked egg.

"NO!!!!! MY MAGNIFICENT BODY!!!"
Pain shot through my body. Blood pooled on the floor.

"N-noo!!! Owww...nooo-o! I-I can't go...out this...way.......no-o..."
I lost consciousness, passing out on the floor. My body being smashed by the gravity. The metal flooring stabbed into my chest.

*In Bulma's point of view, right after vegeta enters the gravity training room*

I giggled as I grabbed the phone to call Yamancha to talk to him.
It rang 3 times before he picked up.

"Hey!! Yamancha!!" I chirped into my blue cellphone.

"Hey.. yo we can't hang out today! I'm busy with...ugh-...training!"
Yamancha muttered over the phone fast. Something was up, this made you suspicious and angry.

"Ummm...!?? Ok? I called because I wanted to tell you something funny but obviously you don't have the time!!!"
I screamed over the phone. Furious because he was probably with some pichi-pichi girl who's his fan or something again!

"Listen! Calm down! I'll make it up to you I swear! I'm just busy at work ok?!"
Yamancha said nervously back. You were now so mad at this point.

"How dare you!!! You said you had to train just a minute ago!! That's it! We're through! Goodbye yamancha! We're now friends forever! Jerk!!!"
I hung up and slammed the phone down on the bed. Grabbing a pillow I screamed into it.

"aaaaagghHHH!!! that jerk!!! I need...someone better..."
I wiped my tears away sitting up.

"Good men are so hard to find....hahaha...I chuckled a little. It's hard to find men who are good in bed too!!! Hahahahaha!!!" I chuckled as I gathered my thoughts while standing up.

"Yea! Who needs him? Hmmm... yea I need a MAN.....a strong man.."
I  wished I had a tall, muscular man holding you right now.
His thick arms picking you up and throwing me around! I bite my lip at the idea of a sweaty man all pumped up doing that.
The image of vegeta pops into your mind. His toned body on top yours and his huge hands holding you close.

I shook my head.

"Oh wow.....hmmm...heh!"
I giggled at the thought of him.

"He is kinda cute....I wonder what he's doing now? Maybe I can get him to shower if I...hehe...show him!"
I blushed at the thought, covering my face for a moment before rushing over the my computer.

"Yes! Let's see what he's up to!"
I pulled up the video surveillance cameras on my computer. Vegeta was powering up, gathering huge energy.

"What is he..?"
He shot a massive blast at the wall destroying part of the room and machine.

"Oh no!!! Damn it vegeta!!"
I watched as the room started malfunctioning and vegeta falling.

"Oh my god!!!"
I rushed to gravity training room, putting the code in the door to turn off the machine. I was too late!
Vegeta was already smashed to the ground with bloody wounds! I raced to him, he was alive but unconscious.

"Oh no!! Vegeta!!! No! I will save you!"
I quickly got the employee robots to bring vegeta upstairs to his bed.

He lost blood but the cuts weren't too deep, the muscle damage was bad though. I laid bandages almost all over his body. I hoped he would wake soon, but I also didn't because he looks so calm and peaceful.

Day after day went by, I replaced his bandages and cleaned him so he no longer stunk. I was starting to really like his stern humble face. His body was absolutely incredible looking besides the damage.....

((Hope you enjoyed reading kittens!))