Fool me once shame on you, trick me twice shame on me.

((Hi!!! Hope you're enjoying the story so far!))

*In Bulma's point of view* 

I can't believe him!! Barging in on me in the shower!!! I should punch him black and blue! What a pervert! I thought as I threw my towel on. I stopped looking in the foggy mirror.

"Hmmm.....hehe! Why wouldn't he want a sneaky peak at me? Haha!"
I giggled as I left to my bedroom to get dressed.

*In Vegeta's point of view*

I sat, my face in my hands. I was upset. Angry and I felt shamed.

"How could I let her get to my emotions like this!?!?"

"A GOOD SAIYAN WARRIOR NEVER LET'S EMOTION BLIND HIM IN BATTLE!.....ugh....how can I be bothered by such a inferior race!? She's weak! She's annoying! She makes me feel so small....
WHEN I'M THE STRONGER ONE!!! Damn vile women! I will overcome you!"
I slammed my fists on the bed.

"That's it! If she could make me feel like that then all I have to do is DO IT BACK! that's it! She can't make me feel nervous if I do it to her first! Then I will be victorious! She will know I, VEGETA WILL NOT FALL TO HER TRICKS!"

I growled while standing up. I marched out of the room still in my bandages and black pants I had found on the floor.

"I will have the last laugh after all! After I destroy her I will still be the strongest being! My race would be so honored, haha!"
I laughed gritting my teeth, making my way to the living room where Bulma sat tinkering with some device.

"WOMEN! stand guard! You will shortly be abolished!"
I stood tall raising my fist out in a slight stance.

Bulma looked up at me, her hair freshly combed and dried. She chuckled at me.
"Seriously? You should be in bed! Look you've torn your stitches again!" She stood up walking towards me. She wasn't fazed by my stance or my bold words.
"You're tricks won't work on me anymore! Nothing stands in my way!" I grew angry, about to power up and send her to oblivion until she placed her hand onto my face. My heart stopped for a moment. Damn women and her tricks! She's doing it again!
"Come sit down let me fix you up again Vegeta... you need to stop getting up!" She somehow moved me to the couch. How does she do that!?? I shook my head trying to shake off her tricks! She must be psychic or a witch! I began to become dizzy but fought it off to remain stable.
"You! Stop with your witchery! I will not be made a fool!" I groaned in pain as she cleaned my cuts I had ripped open by trying to power up. She could not win! No!
"I am no witch! You're lucky I'm even doing this for you! Now let's get you back to bed before those painkillers wear off completely." Bulma nagged at you constantly. I had to use her powers against her!
"I will be successful....you will not trick me again!" I grabbed her by the wrist and neck, pulling her into a kiss. This should immobilize her!! Her lips covered in strawberry lipgloss, she was shocked! I pulled back and grinned, wiping her sticky makeup off my lips.
"It worked! I am all powerful! I will no longer be fooled by your tricks!" I crossed my arms admiring the look on her face. I felt like a god.

*In Bulma's point of view*

The moment his warm slightly chapped lips touched mine felt so crazy! There wasn't a lot of movement but the moment we shared just now made my chest feel like a volcano. Erupting as our eyes kept contact. Vegeta crosses his arms and let out a crooked smile. My legs shook and felt weak and I couldn't help but fall to my knees. The feeling of his dominance made my body tremble! I bite my lip while imagining him throwing me onto a counter and ravishing me with that power.
"Haha! Defeated! Look at you! Like a drooling infant!" Vegeta boasted his victory basking in his own glory.
"After I defeat Kakarot I will truly be the strongest! Now! Women leave my sight and fetch me medicine! The pain is coming back!" Vegeta snapped his fingers in front of me snapping me out of my day dreaming about him. I grinned with a devilish idea in mind! I want more!

((Yay! Hope you all are liking everything! See ya kittens!!))