Lemons can't breathe, they squirt when you squeeze them!!

((Hello! Warning!!! Skip this chapter if you are sensitive to sexual content. Light Lemon chapter! Also, STOP REPORTING MY IMAGES!!! if you don't like lemons the. Don't read or look at this chapter, I warn you everytime. If you're here for the romance skip to the next chapter! Alright, everyone else please enjoy! Also sorry for the wait, I've been a little busy with doctor appointments and stuff!))

*In Bulma's Point of view*

I smiled wide, knowing I could get what I want from him, and you knew just how to make him think it was his own idea.

"Hehe....hmmmm.... I don't know, are you SURE you want that medicine?"

I put my hands onto his knees, peering up at him.
He snarled at me with a grunt, he looked away.
"Just fetch me some of those pills! You're always so foolish!" He crosses his arms pouting impatiently.
"Oh yea? Why should I? I don't see why I should. After all, I am so foolish! Haha!" I giggled pushing his legs wider apart, his muscles flexing against your hold. His eyebrows lifting in surprise for a moment then going back to being furrowed. He took in a deep breath and let it out as he clenched his teeth.
"Why must you defy me!? You should be grateful to serve me....do you want me to hurt you?" He grabbed me by the shoulders, surprising not hard, shaking me a little.
"I'm warning you! Don't make me mad! I will lose control if you keep this up Bulma!" He closed his eyes. I gasped slightly. Was he trying to beg me? He really must be in pain, he tries so hard to not let it show. He used my name again, I bite my lip while standing up completely.
"Heh! Ok...I'll be right back, Vegeta." I winked at him before scurrying off to fetch him a pill. The whole time while I was grabbing the medicine and a glass of water, I just couldn't stop thinking about him. The chase was hotter than the idea. I had to get him that way. I bet he is like a bomb...explosive! He wasn't pure hearted like Son Goku...he was definitely naughty...he had to be!
I hurried back to the room, handing him the glass and pill.

*In Vegeta's point of view*

She finally came back with the medicine. I chugged it and the water down. The whole time she was just standing in front of me. Staring.
"Hey!? What do you want?" The medicine was slowly setting in. Bulma climbed into my lap, causing me shocks of pain.
"AGH! Get off me!" I almost shoved her right off of me.
"Why~?" She whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver. I was slightly flustered by how close she was. I could hardly stand the smell of her shampoo, since Saiyans had stronger smell than humans. I cleared my throat. The pills were starting to kick in.
"Listen. You and I cannot breed. It will destroy you. So get off me." I grabbed her setting her beside me onto the couch, trying to prevent her death. I wanted to, she was beautiful for being a earthling.
She laughed kicking her legs about.
"Destroy ME? Come on! I know you're cocky but come on! Chi-Chi didn't die! And they go at it all the time. Actually, from what I hear they've broken 7 beds, 3 walls, a bathtub and a table. Some of the stories she tells me...hahahaha!" She burst into laughter. This made me pissed.
"Kakarot was earthly mated with that women! He was required to breed with her. I have royal blood, I will not ruin my blood line like Kakarot has!" I honored my family line. She is a weak human!! She would die!
Bulma giggled at me.
"So, you're saying, that you CAN'T do it? Mayyyyyybeeee I should ask Son Goku instead~" she laughed flailing her legs around.
I growled at her becoming mad. She would go so low to try and shame my honor!? I'm better than Kakarot! Damnit!
I raged with fury from her mind games.
Bulma started unbuttoning her top, her breasts falling out. Her pink nipples hard in excitement. She kept giggling the whole time.
"I told you not to make me mad!" I grabbed her by the shirt lifting her up before me. She squirmed her boobs jiggling.
"HOW DARE YOU!?" I slammed her body onto the couch, she screamed in slight terror. I stood above her fuming with anger. I started unbuckling my pants, tossing them to the floor. I had underwear underneath.
"YOU CAN HANDLE THIS!?" I was already hard but not fully erect yet.
Bulma shuffled to sit up, she gasped staring up at me. She was honestly so gorgeous gazing up at me in all my glory. I stroked myself till I was fully hard. I chuckled grabbing her by the hair.
"Now give me relief! Mess up and I'll smack the shit out of you with this!" I laughed while waving my dick around. She should give up any second now! I thought to myself.
Bulma whimpered slightly as I held her hair.
I smirked knowing she would surely give up.
She grabbed my member making me flinch a bit. Her soft hands felt amazing against my thick cock.
Bulma took me into her mouth, it was so wet and warm. I tried to hold back any moans to keep my honor in tact. It had been so long since I've even thought about anything so vulgar or spontaneously. The medicine made me feel like my body was perfectly healthy. The pain, was no where to be found, only pleasure from the sucking and slurping Bulma was doing on my cock.