I'm the doctor, you're the patient. Don't forget that, it's important.

((Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!! Remember to like, comment and follow!!))

*In Bulma's point of view*

It has now been 5 days, I watched over him constantly just in case if something happens. I still changed his bandages. He seemed to be healing as he was sleeping or out? I sighed, watching the sky from the window. The birds flew around, so carefree. It reminded me of when those guys would fight. I soon fell asleep on the desk.

*In Vegeta's point of view*

My eyes flickered at the hazzy light. My body ached. I could hardly move my neck. Where am I? I was confused because last I remember I was being crushed. My body was covered in bandages and a cast on my leg. I looked over to notice someone, not just anyone. Bulma. She was fast asleep, hair a mess with a red dress on.

"W-wo-..wo-men.."
you could hardly speak since all your muscles were damaged.

"W-women..!"
I groggily said as loud as I could muster. Bulma yawned for a moment.

"Eeerrrmmm..."
she carelessly closed the window while rubbing her eyes.

"Women-n..!"
She looked back at me startled now.

"Oh! Vegeta!"
She rushes to my side, hurting me while putting pressure on me.

"Ooowww... women...why..am I alive?"
She moved back a little with a smile.

"I saved you!"
She said with a wink. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I could've saved myself you know!"
I really was thankful but I could not show it, especially to her.

She honestly was beautiful for a human, although she was pretty annoying.
A timer went off and Bulma ran into the other room and came back with a bottle.

"Medicine time!" I ignored her while she got everything prepared.

*In Bulma's point of view*

I quickly got everything ready! The pills, the disinfectant and fresh bandages. I started removing some of Vegeta's bandages from his legs up.

"Hey! Bulma! Stop that!"
Vegeta grumpily muttered as he blushed.

"Oh? You need these changes though!"
I was startled for a second as I thought.

'He used your name! He's starting to warm up to me!'
I smiled as I continued removing the bandages up to his legs, now removing them from his thighs.

"Hey! Come on! Your getting way to close..."
Vegeta went to move but couldn't because his muscles ached so badly.

"Vegeta? I've been doing this for 5 days now. There's nothing to be ashamed of! You need these dirty bloody bandages off!"
I smirked. He was a work of art even when he was in such a injured state.

"Ugh.......ok....just don't take long ok!?"
I could tell he was blushing and trying to avoid eye contact. I removed the bandages up to his pelvis and stomach.

"You know, Vegeta... you really are magnificent when it comes...to all your muscles...heh! Are all Saiyans hung so huge?"
I giggled while blushing. Vegeta gasped.

"I-I...umm... women please! Stop with this mockery! It's vulgar! Ughh..."
I giggled at his groans and started on his chest bandages.

I bite my lip trying to contain myself. He lingered in my mind these past days and now he was like putty in my hands! I knew I had to make some kind of move eventually...but I needed him to be better to actually have some fun. I blushed at the thought as I finished unbandaging his arms. 

"Why are you doing this? Wouldn't be easier to use a robot or something?"
Vegeta said as I was rebandaged him.

"Well, maybe but they could hurt you or improperly sanitize the wounds."
I smirked at him. I quickly finished bandaging him all up.

"See! All done. Don't you feel better?"
I stood smiling by his bedside.

"Well...no. I feel the same. When will I be healed? Why don't you humans have healing chambers?"
Vegeta tried moving slightly but failed from the pain.

"It might take a week or more. That leg probably will never be the same but who knows? You're saiyan it might just be fine."
I smiled, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek leaving a pink lipstick impression on his skin.

He looked at me with his mouth open as I walked away out of the room. I did it! It wasn't much but it was something!

*In Vegeta's point of view*

"What....the hell!?"
I growled. I couldn't even wipe away the kiss on my face because I could really move my arms.

Why would she do that!? Could it be she wants to mate with me? Father always said not to taint our Royal saiyan blood line with unworthy blood. Although...she did see my manlyhood...

"Women are so confusing..and annoying... ugh."

((I hope you are all liking it! See you next time kittens!))