Chapter 1

~Nine-year-old Pov~

"Willy, are you coming?" I called out. "Almost done Y/N," Willy replied as I held two pumpkin buckets for trick or treating. "Ready," I look over to see Willy as a ghost. "Wow scary ghost," I laughed as I handed Willy his bucket.

"Y/N, Willy!" I look down the walkaway to see ruthie calling out. "Ruthie, Veronica, Taryn!" I happily called back. "Ready you guys?" Veronica asked. "Yup," I and Willy say in unison. We walk door to door trick or treating.

"Wow! there's a lot more candy this year!" Taryn amazed. "One more house?" I asked as everyone agreed. We walk over to the last house of the night "Trick or treat!" We happily said.

Mrs. Penelope opens the door "Oh who do we have here?" She looked at all of us carefully. " Ruthie, Veronica, Taryn, Y/N and who's that under the sheet?" She asked as Willy pulled his sheet up to relieve himself.

"Little Willy Wonka," She happily said as she handed us some candy. "Thank you," We went our separate ways. Willy and I walk together back home since we're neighbors. "Night Willy!" I happily said.

"Night Y/N," Willy said.

________________________________

"Y/N-" I snap out of my thoughts "Y-Yes Charlie?" I curiously asked. "I need help with question number six," Charlie said as I look over the problem. Soon I felt a cold breeze "Evening Buckets and Y/N," Mr. Bucket greeted.

"Evening," We said "Hi dad," Charlie happily said as I look back at the problem. "Did you subtract?" I asked Charlie. He looked back at the problem. "Oh, I forgot," He said as I smiled.

"Charlie I found something I think you'll like," Mr. Bucket placed a few of the toothpaste caps. Charlie brightly smiles "It's exactly what I need," Charlie said. "What is it, Charlie?" Grandpap Joe asked.

Charlie brings out his model of Willy Wonka's factory. 'It really brings back memories' "Dad found it, just the piece I needed," He happily said. "What piece was it?" Grandpa Joe asked. 

"A head for Willy Wonka!" He said. "How wonderful!" Grandma Josephine happily said. "It's quite a likeness," Joe said. 

"You think so?" Charlie asked. "Think so? I know so. I saw Willy Wonka with my own two eyes. I used to work for him you know," Grandpa Joe said. 

"You did? I only knew Y/N worked for him once," Charlie pointed out.

"I did. He did. He did. I love grapes," The whole grandparents say. "Of course, I was a much younger man those days. Willy Wonka began with a single store on Cherry Street. But the whole world wanted his candy," Grandpa joe started off.

I sat down and closed my eyes it was almost I could smell the same chocolate Willy would make.

I stood right beside Willy as he played around with his candy. "Entertain enough Willy?" I said as he smiles at me. "Having you right beside me. Always," He replied as I smiled. "Mr. Wonka?" His worker Joe called out.

"Yeah?" Will replied. "We need more Wonka bars and we're out of chocolate birds," Joe reported.

"Birds? Birds. Well, then we'll need to make some more. Here," Willy grab one of the chocolate birds and place it inside of Joe's mouth. "Now open," Willy said as the chocolate bird hatch.

I smiled 'He really did it'.

________________________

I stood right beside Willy holding hands "You can do this," I happily said as he smiles. We walk infront of the factory. All the cameras flashing and cheering within the crowd. "Y/N," I turn to face WIlly.

Before I knew it I could taste the same chocolate flavor of his creation. We both let go "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Willy asked as I happily nodded my head. 

"Of course," I happily replied. Willy smiles as he pulls me closer.

________________________ 

"Willy why would you think I would steal your recipes??!!" I cried. "I-I don't know who trust anymore Y/N...," Willy said. 

"Y-Yeah you can't trust your own girlfriend!" I cried as I ran out of the room not wanting to look back. "Y/N!!" Willy called out as I didn't turn back. 

__________________________

"Y/N are you alright?" Mrs. Bucket asked. "Oh yes I-I'm just tired from working a seven-hour shift," I lied. "Probably the best for you to go home," Grandpa Joe said as I nodded my head. "Of course goodnight everyone," I said.

I gave each of the grandparents a hug "I'm sorry if I cause memory to come up Y/N," Joe apologized. "It's alright. it's in the past now," I told Joe. 

"Night Charlie," I happily said. "Night Y/N," I walk down the streets as the snow gently lands on the sidewalk. I look back up at the factory. 

"If you only knew how much I missed you,"

~Willy Wonka Pov~

I sigh as I look outside as the snow peacefully landing on the ground. "Y/N you always loved being right next to me during the cold days," I looked down at the photo of my grand opening with us kissing for the first time.

"I miss you so much,"