Chapter 3

☝Your Outfit but also wearing sunglasses

~Your Pov~

I held Charlie's hand as we stood infront of the gates. 'I'm finally back' Cameras flashing as we all waited.

"Daddy I want to go in," Verruca said."It's 9:59 sweetheart" Mr. Salt checked his watch. "Make time go faster," She demanded. Charlie and I looked at each other in shock. Before we knew it the gates open.

"Please enter," The speaker announced as Charlie and I walk hand to hand "Come forward," We took steps getting closer and closer. "Close gates," I look back to see the gates slowly closing. 

"Dear, Vistors it is my great pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory," We walk closer and closer to the factory doors. "And who I'm I?" The doors open to show puppets singing a song. 

'Willy talked about this but I didn't think he'll actually do it'

It was a pretty catchy song though but the puppets were so caught on fire. I heard clapping next to me I look over to see Willy. 

"Wasn't that just magnificent? I was worried it was getting doggy in the middle part, but then that finale...Wow!" Willy said.

'I-I just can't believe it. He never changed' Willy walked up infront of the winners. "Who are you?" Violet asked.

"He's Willy Wonka," Charlie said as Willy smiled. Everybody waited for him to say something. "Good morning star shines. The earth says 'hello'," Willy exclaim. 

'He never was good talking infront of a crowd' He pulls out notecards.

"Dear guests, greetings. Welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand," Willy looked up at everyone.

He spotted me 'D-Did he figure it out?' for a whole minute we stared at each other before he looked away.

~Willy Wonka Pov~

I pulled out my note cards "Dear guests, greetings. Welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand," I said as I look up at the lucky winners. 

I spotted a women dress in a gray coat wearing sunglasses but with a little boy.

She looked so familiar to me. Y-Y/N that must be her. I-It must be her! She must have gotten my message! Wait what if she's still angry? I wish I didn't think she was the one stealing my recipes.

I-I need to resume the tour. "My name is Willy Wonka," I greeted myself. "Shouldn't you be up there," A little girl pointed at the seat. 

"I couldn't very well watch the show from up there, could I, little girl?" I pointed out as I notice Y/N giggling a bit.

I missed her laughs. Her being by my side every day. "L-let's move on kids," I said as we walk inside my factory. 

"Don't you want to know our names," A boy asked.

"Can't imagine how it would matter. Come quickly. Far too much to see," I said as they followed along. "Just drop your coats anywhere," I said as I threw my coat I look over to see Y/N taking off her sunglasses.

It's really her. The one I fell in love with. I can't help but stare she became more beautiful than ever.

~Your pov~

"Just drop your coats anywhere," Willy said as I took off my coat folding it. I hesitated for a moment. 'He'll know it's really me' I slowly took off my sunglasses. I look up to meet Willy's eyes.

I could see different emotions in his eyes. I slowly looked away as Violet hugged Willy. He gasps "Mr. Wonka I'm Violet Beauregard," She introduced herself. 

"Oh I don't care," Willy said as the children began to catch his attention.

Charlie stayed close by me before Willy turns his attention to him. "And you. Well, you're just lucky to be here, aren't you?" Willy told Charlie.

Willy looked up at the parents "And the rest of you must be their-" I knew the word Willy was trying to say was a sensitive topic for him. 

"Parents," Mr. Salt finish off. "Yeah. Moms and dads," Willy said.

"Not by blood but your like a second mom," Charlie said as I smiled. Willy stares at us for a minute "O-Okay, then. Let's move along," He said as we followed him I could feel Mr.Salt eyes on me as the hall became smaller and smaller.

I stood behind Charlie far away from Mr. Salt "An important room, this. After all, it is a chocolate factory," He explains. "Then why is the door so small?" Mike asked.

"That's to keep all the great big chocolatey flavor inside," Willy explains as he unlocks the tiny door. Pushing it to relieve.