Chapter 2

~Your Pov~

I sigh as I finally got out of my work shift for the day. I look over at the candy store. 'Charlie's birthday is soon. I should probably buy it' I walk over to the candy shop looking for a Wonka bar.

I found one of the regular flavors I knew Charlie loves. I walk over to the cashier "Going on the hunt for the golden ticket too?" He curiously asked as I shake my head 'no'. 

"No, just buying my godson a gift that's all," I explain as I paid for it. I noticed he grab out a bag handing it to me. 

"What this?" I curiously asked. "Just passing a message that's all," He replied as I left the shop.

I walk back home as I place the bag down. 'What does he mean by passing a message?' I look back at the bag. It had the symbol of Willy's company. I sigh as I look at the time I should get to the Buckets home. 

I hurried over to find Charlie watching the news with his grandparents. "Did someone else find the golden ticket?" I curiously asked. 

"Yes, a rotten spoil girl!" George said. I walk over to take a look.

"Oh yeah she is spoiled," I said. Soon the door opens to relieve Mr. and Mrs. Bucket. 

"Charlie, Mum and I thought maybe you wanna open your birthday gift today," Mr. Bucket explains as Charlie has a bright smile on his face.

Mrs. Bucket walks over "Here you are," She happily said handing Charlie his gift. We all stood around watching Charlie slowly opening his gift. 

"Maybe I should wait till morning," He said. "Like hell," Geroge mumbles.

"All together, we're 381 years old. We don't wait," Joe said. "Now, Charlie you must've feel too disappointed. You know, if you don't get the.-" Whatever happens, you'll still have the candy," Mr. Bucket reassures Charlie.

Charlie slowly open the chocolate wrapping to relieve no golden ticket. "Ah well. that's that," Joe said. 

"We'll share it," Charlie said. "Oh no Charlie, not your birthday present," Joe said. "It's my candy bar. and I'll do what I want with it," Charlie broke it off into pieces handing everyone a piece. 

"Thank you, Charlie," I thanked him as I took a bite of the chocolate.

______________________

"Wow, the last two are even worst," I said as Geroge agreed with me. "Dad?" He called out. "Yes, Charlie?" He replied. "Why aren't you at work?" Charlie curiously asked. "Oh, well, the toothpaste factory thought they'd give me a bit time off," Mr. Bucket explains.

"Like a summer vacation?" Charlie curiously said. "Sure. Something like that," Mr. Bucket says as Charlie's parents walk outside. "I better go I have to take care of the Carsons now. Goodbye," I said. 

"Bye," They all said as I walk outside. "If you need any help please let me know. I don't mind helping out," I told them. "Oh Y/N you've already done enough for us," Mr. Bucket says.

"I don't mind helping," I told them as they nodded their heads. "Well goodbye," I said as I walked off.

_______________________

I look back at the bag. 'Maybe Willy sent the message? No h-he probably forgot all about me' I slowly open the bag to find a few of my favorite candies I loved but also five Wonka bars. 

As I look deeper into the bag to find a letter but also a photo of me and Willy when we were younger.

I felt a tear slowly rolling down my cheek. "He really didn't forget about me," I cried as I wrap Charlie's birthday gift. I whip away the tears as I walk to the Bucket's home. 'D-Did he really sent this message?'

I walk inside the Bucket's home hiding Charlie's gift. "Afternoon Buckets," I greeted everyone. 

"Afternoon Y/N," They all said as I walk up to Charlie. "Hope it's not too late for your godmother to give you your birthday present?" I said as Charlie smiles.

"Of course not," I handed Charlie his birthday present. He opens his gift slowly as he pulls something out of the Wonka bar. "Mom! Dad! I won the last golden ticket!" Charlie excitedly yelled as we all smiled.

Charlie handed the golden ticket to his parents. "Read it aloud. Let's hear exactly what it says," Joe excitedly said.

"Greetings to you, the lucky finder of this golden ticket, from Willy Wonka. I shake you warmly by the hand. For now, I invite you to my factory and be my guest for one whole day. I, Willy Wonka, will contact you around the factory myself showing you everything to see,"

"Afterwards, when it is time to leave you will be escorted home by a procession of large trucks each one filled with all the chocolate you could ever eat,"

"And remember, one of you lucky five children will receive an extra prize. Now, here are your instructions. On the 1st of February, you must come to the factory gates at 10 am sharp. You're allowed to bring one member of your family to look after you. Until then Willy Wonka," He finishes off.

"The 1st of February, but that's tomorrow," Mrs. Bucket pointed out. "Then there's not a moment to lose Charlie. Wash your face. Comb your hair. Scrub your hands," Joe listed off.

"We must all try and keep very clam. The first thing we have to decide is this. Charlie, who do you want to take with you?" She asked as Charlie scanned the room.

"Well, I want to take Y/N after all without her help I wouldn't found the golden ticket," Charlie said as I was in shock. "I second that!" Joe said. "Third that!" Geroge yelled as Charlie smiles. 

"So will you go with me?" Charlie asked as I smiled.

"Of course Charlie," I happily said as he smiles. "Come here Y/N," Joe said as I walk over to him. 

"The reason why I chose you is that I know you have unfinished business. I rather have you be happy afterward," Joe explains as I smiled.

"Thank you," I hugged Joe. "Your welcome my dear," He said as we looked at Charlie. "Better wake up early tomorrow," I told him as he smiles. "I can't wait," Charlie excitedly said as we smiled.