Chapter-11

Please vote, comment and share :)

--------------------------------------

I was eating a lot, like just stuffing my mouth with everything I could get my hands on. I was eating coz I was nervous and anxious and I was just going crazy. Me, D, Seb, and Max were sitting at D's house having lunch at the moment.

Max's eyes were drilling holes into me as he was sitting right opposite to me on the dining table and D was sitting next to me, talking to his mom, who was just sitting and listening to whatever nonsense that poured out of his mouth. Every once in a while she would comment in between but her head nodding continued until her son stopped talking.

When Max had kissed me in his office, I had stupidly kissed him back after a few seconds. And at that exact moment, his secretary had knocked on the door, knocking some sense into me. At first, he ignored it, but when the knocking didn't cease he eventually pulled back groaning.

"You stay put, don't move. " he had ordered me in an authoritative voice with a small peck on my swollen lips. Then he proceeded to open his door.

"What is it Katherine?" he had asked her and they started discussing something which was something to do with the next meeting. When all his attention was on her, I just slipped out of his office without him noticing me. That was my weakest and dumbest moment.

After exactly 6 minutes he had found me in Seb's office munching on a bar of chocolate and by the look on his face, he was not happy. Also, he was grumbling under his breath. When he was about to approach me with his brooding anger persona, Seb like an angel, saved the day. He was out of the chair offering me his hand and led me out of the office where D was waiting outside for all of us to go to lunch.

Now at present of 1:30 p.m., we were at D's home, almost done with our lunch but the staring didn't cease at all.

"Here Mahi, I got you some presents... And don't open your mouth" She warned lightly at the end smiling. She was now sitting on the empty chair next to me.

I accepted the bags without complaining and checked the contents of the bags. I loved presents.

Diana bought me some dresses and tops along with victoria's secret lingeries which was a total surprise for me. I didn't mind having sexy undergarments at all, I quite liked them but she had never bought them before. Nobody has, not even my mother. And now, as we speak, all the guys were sitting there watching me go from pink to red.

"Thank you, Mom D," I said after my initial embarrassment, trying to smile.

"Oh honey, it's not a problem. I have always wanted a daughter, for whom I would have bought these things," she said caressing my cheeks.

"Oh..."

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, you need to have them in case the situation arises," she whispered cheekily just for me to hear while tucking back by hairs behind my ear.

"Ooooooooo, sexy! Let me see what mom got for you! " D exclaimed excited and nearly ripped the victoria secret bag from my hands which I had a tight grip on. 

To my utter embarrassment, he pulled out a black and pink lace baby doll set, holding it between his hands, that too in front of Max, giving him a clear view. That idiot never thinks sometimes. I scrunched my eyes shut and imagined myself jumping on D and beating him up into a pulp.

And next, I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole. NOW. My heart was thudding painfully, my ears turned warm and I could even feel the blood flow. I was that embarrassed.

I could see how Max had clenched his hands tightly staring at the piece of fabric in D's hand. As if he wanted it to burn into ashes. And seeing his reaction and the current situation I snatched the piece of clothing from D's hand stuffing it back into the bag, while his mom scolded him for his behavior.