Chapter 1: Love and the marriage

A few things. Even though the title says 7 days, it's going to be more than 7 chapters. And I am well aware 7 days is a week.

No Quirks, no lemons, and definitely no Kacchako or Tododeku. So enjoy.

*Ringggggg*

"Alright everyone. Class dismissed. Don't forget the homework" Said A grown up Izuku to his 4th grade class to which everyone's groaned at.

As everyone left the classroom Izuku sat down at his desk. He grabbed several papers and started to grade tests.

'Jeez these kids have sloppy handwriting. ' Thought Izuku.

He suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around him and a soft pair of lips to his cheek.

"Hey Deku~" Said a sweet sweet voice from behind him.

"Hey Ochako. You know we can't be all lovely at work" Said Izuku.

" But I missed you! " Said Ochako.

" I am literally two classrooms down from you" Said Izuku rolling his eyes.

" Still. Anyway are you done yet? " Asked Ochako.

" I still have a few papers left. I just need some time Dear" Said Izuku

" Well the sooner you hurry the sooner we can go play. You know how much I would love a baby" Said Ochako. She Started to gently nibble on his ear causing him to let out a soft moan.

"Ochako please don't tease me here" Said Izuku not really wanting her to stop.

" Your such a wet blanket. I'm going to go pack my stuff up. I'll be waiting for you" Said Ochako giving him a soft kiss before leaving the room.

' We've been trying for a baby for almost a year now ' Thought Izuku.

He turned back to finish his work, excited for later.

*Several hours later.

Ochako was holding onto Izuku underneath the covers exhausted.

"You were really trying for a baby this time" Said Ochako rubbing Izuku's chest.

" Well you know how long we have been waiting for. I'm sure it will work this time" Said Izuku giving his wife a smile.

" I will check in few weeks. Right now though I'm really tired. We should get some sleep since we have work again tomorrow" Said Ochako.

" Alright goodnight Ochako" Said Izuku.

"Goodnight Deku" Ochako said. They gave each other a kiss before drifting off to sleep.

* A few weeks later.

"It's negative" Said Ochako looking at the pregnancy test.

"Okay I think we should go see a doctor now. We've been trying for a long time. I think something might be wrong" Said Izuku.

" Alright. But let's go on a weekend so we don't miss work" Said Ochako.

" Alright. I will go ahead and make an appointment" Said Izuku.

He picked up his phone and dialed a doctor and made an appointment.

* A few days later.

"Alright Mr and Mrs Midoriya. The tests have been sent and are being tested. I will come back when they are finished so please wait patiently" Said a doctor. He opened the door and left the pair in the room.

"Deku I'm really scared" Said Ochako holding her husband's hand.

" It will be alright Dear. I'm sure we just have to keep trying harder. These things take time" Said Izuku. He saw that his wife already looked like she was about to cry.

After about 15 minutes,the doctor came back into the room holding several papers.

Also he was holding a box of tissues and he sat it down beside the pair.

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Midoriya. But according to these results Mrs Midoriya is Infertile." Said the doctor.

Izuku and Ochako couldn't believe what they were hearing. The doctor just told them that she couldn't get pregnant. Ochako started to sob a lot and Izuku hugged onto his wife for a good while.

Eventually after a few words with the doctor, they left and went home.

They were both very quiet in the car ride until Izuku decided to say something.

"Ochako. You know that we can always adopt" Said Izuku looking at his wife through the mirror. She was leaning up against the window still crying.

"Yeah... I know" Said Ochako.

Izuku decided it was best to not say anything about it for awhile.

* A week later.

"Alright class enjoy your spring break. See you all in 9 days. " Said Izuku to his class and all the students ran away into the hallway.

Izuku immediately got up and went several rooms down. He knocked on the door, despite it being already open, and stepped inside to look at his wife who had her head down on the desk.

"Hey Ochako. You alright?" Asked Izuku.

Ochako lifted her head to face Izuku.

"Yeah. I'm sorry Deku I'm just still pretty sad. It's just not fair! " Said Ochako.

" I know. But at least we get a spring break off. We can really use it" Said Izuku.

" I know but i'm sorry Deku. I think I just want to be alone for right now. I will meet you back at home" Said Ochako grabbing her stuff and heading out the door.

Izuku sighed to himself feeling a little bit hurt from that. He went back to his own classroom to finish his work.

*A hour later.

Izuku pulled up into his driveway and opened his door.

"Ochako I'm home!" Called out Izuku taking his shoes off at the door. Ochako would get mad if he didn't and he didn't want to upset her anymore than she already is.

He didn't get a response.

' Hm. Maybe she isn't home yet? ' Thought Izuku.

He went over to the living room but he still didn't find her. Suddenly her could hear her voice but couldn't make what she was saying.

He followed the sound and went to the kitchen but stood outside instead of going in . He listened in on her conversation.

" Mom we are both very sad about this." Said Ochako.

' Oh she is just talking to her mom' Thought Izuku. He was about to leave her alone until he heard:

"I don't know if I can keep going on like this. I don't know if Deku can either. It just really hurts. I think this will be the best thing for us both. The papers should be here next Saturday" Said Ochako to her mom.

'Wait...Papers... What could that mea- OMG. She is going to divorce me! ' Thought Izuku and he fainted on the ground.

New story.