Chapter 8: Day 6

Happy Easter everyone!

Izuku finished putting on his clothes while Ochako finished putting on her makeup.

" Are you ready to go?" Asked Izuku from the bed.

"Yeah let's roll" Said Ochako coming out of the bathroom.

They left the room, and after locking the door they made their way to the pool area where the event was being held at.

There was a dj booth, all kinds of food, several tables and chairs, and a dancing area.

"Doesn't look as impressive as I thought it would be" Said Izuku.

Just then the pair saw lida coming towards them.

"Midoriya! Uraraka! I'm glad you two came." Said lida.

" It's good to see you lida. I haven't seen you in a while. How is Mei? " Asked Ochako.

" Absolutely wonderful. I would love to stay and chat but I have to make sure all the guests are happy" Said lida taking a bow before leaving.

" He hasn't changed a bit since we last saw him" Said Izuku.

" No he has not. Let's look around for a bit" Said Ochako.

Izuku and Ochako walked around eating and talking to some other of the people that were currently there until they saw a man talk into a microphone.

"Alright everyone. If I can have your attention for a few minutes I will explain some rules. There will be three judges, Me, our employee lida, and the head manager. If you stop dancing before time runs out you are automatically out. Anyone is still dancing will be judged. Please remember that this is a two people dance, so if one of you can't continue you are both out. Now if you signed up please step into the dance area and begin when you hear the music" Said a employee.

He set down his microphone and walked over to a table with the head manager and lida sitting as well.

10 pairs making a total of 20 people stepped out on the dancing area while everyone else watched from afar.

"Are you alright?" Asked Ochako.

"O-of course. Why wouldn't I be? " Asked Izuku starting to sweat.

" Because you look really nervous. Let's just relax ok? Don't worry about anyone else. Just focus on me" Said Ochako giving a smile that made Izuku's heart skip not one but two beats.

"Alright I will try to" Said Izuku gaining a little bit of confidence.

' This has to work. This is basically my last shot to change her mind ' Thought Izuku.

Just then the music started and it turned out to be  Time of my life.

Now ive had the time of my life...

Everyone immediately grabbed onto their partners and started to move slowly to the song.

Though I never felt like this way before

Izuku looked around at everyone else and he thought that they were pretty good.

Yes I swear. It's the truth. And I owe it all to you.

Ochako brought herself a little closer to Izuku so she could have a better grip , and just cause she wants to be close to him.

Cause I've had the time of my life. And I owe it all to you.

Izuku then noticed that the song started to get a little less of a slow song. He also noticed that everyone else started to go faster.

Because I've had the time of my life.

Izuku decided he should go a little faster as to keep up with the other people.

"Hey Izuku slow down a bit" Said Ochako.

Though I've never felt this way before

" But everyone else is doing it faster! We are going to lose! " Said Izuku.

" But I don't care about wi-

At that moment Izuku accidentally steeped onto Ochako's foot.

Yes I swear. It's the truth.

"Ow!" Said Ochako.

"Ohmygoshimsosorryochakoididntmeanto!" Said Izuku.

' STUPID! DUMBASS! JERK! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER NOT FREAKING HURT HER ' Izuku thought to himself.

"I'm alright. Let's just keep going" Said Ochako.

And I owe it all to you cause I've. Had the time of my life.

Izuku and Ochako kept on dancing but Izuku still felt horrible. He didn't think he was doing good and he had just stepped on Ochako's foot.

"Ochako.... I'm sorry" Said Izuku.

And I've searched through every open door. Til I found. The truth.

"For what?" Asked Ochako.

"I'm not good at dancing. We might even come in last because of this" Said Izuku.

" And? Do you think I honestly care? I just want to have this moment with you before... Nevermind. I just want to be here happy with you. For tonight. I don't care about winning. I just want to spend time with you" Said Ochako looking into Izuku's eye.

And I work it all to you.

"D-do you really mean that?" Asked Izuku having a little tear come out from his eye.

Ochako pressed her lips against Izuku's for a second feeling his soft lips across hers before pulling back.

"Every word" Said Ochako.

Izuku smiled.

"Then let's have fun" Said Izuku.

He became more laid back and actually started to dance better now that his mind wasn't clouded.

Now I've had. The time of my life. No I never felt this way before. Yes I swear it's the truth. And I owe it all to you.

Izuku and Ochako danced song after song, dancing the night away. lida even took a picture and he was going to send it to Izuku later on.

In the end they didn't win, despite help from lida. But they didn't care. And after dancing they slept together pressed against each other in their bed with their feet sore.

The next day would either be Izuku's worst nightmare, or the biggest relief.

There is no in between...

                  End of the sixth day:
                    24 hours remain

Sorry this took longer than I thought. Pokemon sword and shield is addicting.