Chapter 3: Day 1

I have plenty of Izuocha stories other than this if you haven't seen them yet.

                Dawn of the first day:
                      7 days remain

Ochako opened her eyes as the light through the curtains shined into her room and onto her eyes. She quickly realized two things.

One was that Izuku wasn't in bed.

And two, she could smell bacon in the air.

She threw her covers off and quickly got out of bed, putting on her morning slippers and went downstairs into the kitchen to find her husband cooking.

"Deku?" Called out Ochako.

"Morning Ochako! I made some bacon, eggs, and got us some orange juice as well" Said Izuku.

" That's strange" Said Ochako.

" Hm? What's strange? " Asked Izuku turning off the stove.

" You rarely make breakfast for me. Is there a special occasion? " Asked Ochako.

" No. Is it wrong for I, the delightful husband, to make my charming wife some breakfast every now and then" Said Izuku earning a giggle from Ochako.

"I guess not" Said Ochako happily.

"Go ahead and sit down. I already finished cooking" Said Izuku.

Ochako sat down at the table and Izuku served her some of his food he prepared.

Ochako ate her food as Izuku got himself a plate and sat in front of her at the table.

"Wow Deku this is pretty awesome! Maybe you should cook for me everyday" Said Ochako.

" I will if it would make you Happy! " Said Izuku causing Ochako to raise an eyebrow in confusion.

" I-i was just joking Deku but thanks" Said Ochako.

"Anytime my sweet wife" Said Izuku.

"You seem really bold. You must have really hit your head hard" Said Ochako finishing her food.

" Y-yeah I guess so" Said Izuku starting to eat as well.

" So what plans do you have for today?" Asked Ochako.

" Well first I-

*Ding dong*

"Hang on one second" Said Izuku.

He got up from his chair and ran into the living room and to the door.

Ochako got up from her chair and looked on to See Izuku taking a package from a delivery man.

"What's that?" Asked Ochako.

"It's a present for you" Said Izuku.

"Really? What is it?" Asked Ochako.

"Open it and find out" Said Izuku.

Ochako went into the kitchen to fetch a knife. She came back out and started to cut into the box. She opened it to reveal a blindfold.

"Um Deku what is this for?" Asked Ochako.

"Here hang on a second" Said Izuku. He went over to her and grabbed the blindfold and placed it over her eyes.

" It's only part one of my surprise for you" Said Izuku.

" Deku. This isn't going to be like the first time we tried getting pregnant is it? " Said Ochako causing Izuku to blush.

" Y-you know that was just a o-one time thing" Said Izuku blushing.

He grabbed his keys and a few other things, loaded them in his car, along with Ochako, and drove off.

*One long car ride later.

"Can you please tell me where we are at already?" Asked Ochako stepping forward with her blindfold on with Izuku guiding her.

"Just a few more steps my dear" Said Izuku helping her forward.

" Alright! You can take it off now" Said Izuku letting go of Ochako.

"Finally" Said Ochako.

She reached behind her head and undid the blindfold.

While the blindfold hit the grass Ochako took in the site before her.

She saw Izuku standing next to a tree on top of the a hill with a basket in his hand.

"T-this is where you" Said Ochako staring to cry.

" Yep. Where I proposed to you several years ago" Said Izuku smiling.

"Why are we here?" Asked Ochako wiping her tears on her sleeve.

"I wanted this to be special. So I thought why not go to the place where we planned our marriage. Also I brought us a picnic. " Said Izuku.

" But we just ate breakfast? " Said Ochako.

"Yeah I didn't really think this whole thing through. I packed a few energy bars so we can just have a light snack" Said Izuku.

" That would be fine to me" Said Ochako with a smile.

Izuku went to the his car and brought out a small blanket and rolled it out across the soft grass and put the basket on top and sat down.

He patted the ground next to him as to motion to Ochako to sit next to him which she gladly did.

Ochako looked down at the city from the hill and felt so, calm. Like her mind and body were fully at peace.

"This is really amazing Deku". Izuku loved Ochako's voice. Then again he loved everything about her.

"I love you Ochako" Said Izuku placing a hand on hers.

" I love you too. I never want this moment to end" Said Ochako.

She then leaned in for a kiss hitting her target.

Izuku's mind lit up in fireworks as they connected to each other. Despite kissing her a lot over the years, Izuku felt like every kiss was their first.

They, eventually, let go of each other's lips and stared into each other's eyes.

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world. " Said Ochako.

"Same" Said Izuku.

Ochako lifted a eyebrow.

"W-wait I mean luckiest guy!" Said Izuku.

Ochako put a hand over her mouth as she laughed hard.

'Well at least I know she is happy. That's all that matters' Thought Izuku.

"Jeez Deku your as clueless as ever." Said Ochako.

"Not that clueless" Grumbled Izuku.

" Can we lay down and maybe just cuddle and not say anything? " Asked Ochako.

" I would love that" Said Izuku.

He got as close as possible to Ochako and they lied down together and wrapped themselves around each other.

'She is so happy! Well looks like I changed her mind after all' Thought Izuku.

                  End of the 1st day:
                      6 days remain

"WAIT WHY D-DIDNT THE CLOCK STOP?!" Yelled Izuku!

To be continued...