Chapter 4: Day 2

Some people are saying that the papers are really adoption papers. Others are saying it really is divorce papers.

The answer is-

Dawn of the second day
Six days remain

Izuku rested his back against the counter pouring the coffee into his mug added a bit of sugar.

"Hey Deku the girls wanted me to come over for a while and have some girl time. Is it alright if I go? " Asked Ochako with her own mug.

" Ochako you don't have to ask me to go see your friends. Go on ahead. I might just watch sports or something" Said Izuku.

" Thanks Deku! You're the best" Said Ochako giving a quick kiss to Izuku's cheek before running out of the house.

'Oh she met now' Thought Izuku.

He put his mug in the sink when he heard a sound.

*Beep*

He followed the noise to see a phone on the counter. Ochako's phone.

'Og no Ochako left her phone. Maybe I can catch up to h-

He noticed a message from her mom.

'I probably shouldn't but I am her husband so there is no such thing as privacy anyway' Thought Izuku putting in the password, Deku, and looking at the phone.

Ochako's mom: Hey honey. Did you tell Izuku yet?

Ochako (secretly Izuku): Tell him what?

Ochako's mom: About the papers coming Saturday. We talked about this all last night. I already went and bought several things for when it's final. I just hope Izuku agrees to it.

Ochako(Secretly Izuku): Yeah me too. I am just working on finding a way to tell him.

Ochako's mom: If he really loves you then he will allow this. I got to go now. Love you sweetheart.

Ochako (Secretly Izuku): Love you too Mom.

Izuku set the phone down after deleting the messages and went to the couch.

He crashed hard onto the pillows and started crying like a baby.

"Damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit!" Screamed Izuku cursing into the pillows as he bawled his eyes out.

'She was so happy last night! Why? Why?! What did I do!? What didn't I do!?' Izuku thought smacking himself on the face.

He turned back around and faced the ceiling.

'Maybe I should just give up... Just let her have this. If yesterday didn't change her mind, then I don't know what will' Izuku thought to himself.

*Ding dong*

Izuku very weakly pushed himself up and walked over to the door. He looked down to see mail down on the ground that was slid through the bottom.

He picked it all up at sat back down on the couch.

'Bill. Bill. Bill. Bill. Stupid vacation ad. Bill bill b- wait a minute! Maybe that's what we need! A vacation!' Thought Izuku.

He grabbed his laptop and started searching all through the internet.

*Three hours later.

"Deku I'm home! I actually realized about a hour after I left that I left my phone h-

Ochako stopped in her tracks when she saw her husband on the couch with a lot of papers around him and a laptop in his lap and a few coffee stains on his shirt.

"Deku what are you doing?" Asked Ochako.

Izuku didn't respond and kept on typing.

"DEKU!" Called out Ochako tapping on Izuku finally getting his attention.

"Huh? Oh hey Ochako welcome home" Said Izuku.

"What are you doing? You look like a mess" Said Ochako.

" Well... What would you say if I was planning a vacation? " Asked Izuku.

" I would say that you should talk to me first before doing that" Said Ochako with her hands on her hips.

" .....I will make sure to do that next time" Said Izuku.

Ochako sighed and sat down beside him.

"What have you done so far?" Asked Ochako.

" Well I haven't spent any money if that's what you're asking. I've just looked over at several places that you might like" Said Izuku.

" Oh? Like what exactly? " Asked Ochako.

"Well I found a spa place, a waterpark, and also a ski resort" Said Izuku

" I don't think skiing is a good idea. It's not even winter" Said Ochako.

" Yeah and I don't think it's hot enough for a waterpark" Said Izuku.

" But can we really afford a spa? " Asked Ochako rubbing Izuku's arms.

" Of course we can! Why wouldn't we?" Asked Izuku.

"Because you have been saving up for the PlayStation 7 for the last few months. You have been saving any money leftover from all our bills and whatnot" Said Ochako.

'Oh... Right... But if it's to save our marriage it's worth it! ' Thought Izuku.

"Well I think we need a vacation after everything that has happened lately. I can also just save up again. It's only 599 dollars anyway, plus tax" Said Izuku scratching his head.

" Are you sure? Because we can always just-

"Ochako I'm really sure. This could be good for us both" Said Izuku.

" Alright alright. We can go! But we need to be back before Saturday. We got something we need to talk about then" Said Ochako.

" Alright deal" Said Izuku.

They searched a little bit more before buying tickets and planning their trip all in a span of five hours.

"I can't believe you were able to buy tickets a day before the flight" Said Ochako folding some clothes into her luggage.

" Well it's not first class or anything special. We actually have to sit in the way back but at least we got it" Said Izuku.

They finished packing and places everything downstairs before heading back upstairs to cuddle.

"Hey Deku how come you wanted to go on a vacation so suddenly?" Asked Ochako holding onto Izuku.

" W-well I just want you to be happy" Said Izuku.

"Deku. If I wasn't happy with you then you would know that. I've been sad about not able to give birth but that doesn't mean I am going to be sad forever. I'm sure this Saturday I will be truly happy" Said Ochako.

' I'm confused. That sounds like she is happy with me but she still wants the divorce. ' Thought Izuku.

"Actually... there is one thing that would make me really happy right now" Said Ochako.

" Oh? And what would that be? " Asked Izuku.

Ochako pressed her lips gently across Izuku's holding one hand on his face and the other in his messy green hair.

Ochako let go of his lips after a bit of kissing.

"I want you to make love to me" Said Ochako.

"B-but you can't get pregnant" Said Izuku with a small blush.

" I know... But I want to do this just for the fun and thrill" Said Ochako putting her lips back onto Izuku's.

'Well... If she wants it, she has it' Thought Izuku throwing a cover over the married couple.

End of the second day
5 days remain