Chapter 6: Day 4

Thanks for 1k views everyone!

But this is starting to become a usual thing for me now...

                 Dawn of the 4th day
                       4 days remain

Izuku and Ochako strolled through the hallways going throughout the hotel.

They eventually made it to their destination, the breakfast area.

Izuku and Ochako each grabbed a plate and started to load up on everything.

Muffins, Waffles, Strawberries, eggs, bacon, and orange juice alongside other things.

They sat down together facing each other before digging in.

They sat and chatted about nonsense. Mainly their friends and the vacation.

After finishing their food they decided their schedule for the rest of the day.

First they would go to the massage area. Then they would split for a bit before meeting each other at the pool at 3 pm.

They both decided to do the sauna room first. They both entered the room to find they were the only ones in there.

"Well I guess it's just us" Said Izuku.

"Is that a problem? " Asked Ochako raising an eyebrow.

" N-not at all! " Said Izuku.

" I'm just teasing. But it is pretty hot in here" Said Ochako.

" Yeah but it's pretty relaxing though" Said Izuku sitting down beside Ochako.

'I really need to relax from all this stress from the divorce papers' Thought Izuku.

They decided to not stay long and were in there for only about fifteen minutes after they decided they had enough.

After that Ochako wanted to go get her nails done while Izuku wanted to go to the gym. They had a goodbye kiss before heading off in their separate directions.

Izuku entered the gym to see all kinds of things. Like treadmills, weights, and just about what you would expect from a normal gym.

He wasn't exactly strong but he wouldn't call himself weak either. He had a bit of muscle, it came from when he and Ochako were getting married. Her father made him promise to him that he would do everything he can to protect her.

And to make her always happy... Which at the time he currently felt like he is failing at since Ochako is going to divorce him.

As he sat the weights down he looked out the gym through the glass door and he had a good view of Ochako.... Talking.... To.... Another.... Guy...

Izuku immediately walked out and walked over to her.

"Oh hey Deku! I'm ju-

She didn't get to finish as Izuku grabbed her arm and looked at the man.

"Don't ever talk to my wife again" Said Izuku scaring the poor man.

Izuku then dragged Ochako back to their room.

"Deku what the hell was that about!?" Asked Ochako mad at him for just dragging her away.

" Who was that? " Questioned Izuku.

"He was just a worker" Said Ochako.

"Oh so you were just asking for something? " Asked Izuku.

" Well..... No. But I was just having a conversation with him! " Said Ochako.

" What happened to going to get your nails done? " Questioned Izuku once more.

" I just ran into him on the way there! Deku just chill for a minute! " Said Ochako.

" I just saw my wife talking to some random man she doesn't know! Plus I thought you were somewhere else! " Said Izuku.

" You better get used to me talking to someone I don't know" Whispered Ochako looking away not realizing Izuku heard that.

" What was that!? " Said Izuku.

" Nothing! You need to stop being  clingy! I'm still my own person! You don't control my life! " Said Ochako.

She picked up a towel and a bag of clothes as she stepped over to the bed.

"I'm going to the pool. You just stay here and cool off" Said Ochako.

"Whatever" Said Izuku.

Ochako walked out of the room closing the door right behind her.
Izuku fell back onto the bed with his face in his hands.

'Damnit! You better get used to me talking to someone I don't know? She must mean when she divorces me she will be talking to other guys' Thought Izuku.

That Night Ochako and Izuku slept facing away from each other. Ochako would have normally made Izuku sleep on the couch, but there wasn't one there.

And she had found a cockroach on the floor earlier...

                   End of the 4th day
                       3 days remain

I worte this in half an hour.....