Chapter 9: The final day.

Here it is everyone... The final day. But I want you to know something.

Please see the end for more details.

Dawn of the final day

Izuku put the last suitcase on the conveyor belt as he and Ochako were about to head home.

"It really means a lot to us that you came to see us off lida" Said Ochako.

" It's no trouble. It's my day off after all. I hope I will get to see you two again someday. " Said lida.

" I hope so as well lida. See ya soon" Said Izuku.

He and Ochako soon found themselves on the plane heading home. While Ochako was taking a nap in the seat next to Izuku, he was pre occupies with his thoughts.

' I pray that I did enough. If she doesn't metion the papers than she must have changed her mind. I don't know if I'm ready... I just hope I made her happy enough' Izuku thought to himself as he looked outside the window thinking for a while

*Several hours later.

"Attention. We will be landing in less than ten minutes. Please stay in your seats until you hear the ding. Afterwards grab your belongings and listen to the flight attendants" Said the pilot over the intercom.

Izuku woke Ochako up from her nap and soon they landed back home.

After getting everything they got in the car and went home with Izuku driving.

"Sorry I slept most of the flight. I just got really tired from the dancing we did and we didn't get much sleep before our flight. " Apologized Ochako.

" It's alright Ochako. I'm just glad we were able to have some time together" Said Izuku.

" Hey Deku are you alright? " Asked Ochako.

" Of c-course why do you ask? " Asked Izuku.

" Your shaking a little bit. And you look like you are gripping on the steering wheel kinda tight" Said Ochako.

" W-well i-

*Ring ring*

"Oh hang on my mom is calling. Just one second" Said Ochako taking her phone from her bag and answering.

"Hey Mom.... Yes we are currently on the way home we already got in the car... Not much longer... Oh really? They already arrived, that's great!... Oh and it can go into effect tomorrow? That's wonderful! .... I will tell him as soon as we get there... No I don't know how he will react yet... Yeah you can go ahead and just leave them in the mailbox I will get them on the way inside... Alright thanks love you mom" Said Ochako on the phone.

She hung up and put her phone away.

"So is this what you wanted to talk about?" Asked Izuku feeling his heart break into pieces.

"Yeah... Izuku... I'm just going to go ahead and say I'm really sorry ... But I think what I have planned will be good for us." Said Ochako looking out the window.

" I understand" Said Izuku sighing to himself. It hurt even more that she didn't say Deku.

* A time skip.

Izuku pulled into his driveway. He got out and Ochako did as well. She went up to the mailbox and pulled out a neat stack of a couple of papers stapled together.

Ochako unlocked her door and headed inside towards the kitchen to look them over.

Izuku felt his knees start to shake, his heart missing a beat, and his whole body was nervously sweating in fear.