Chapter 7: Day 5

Thanks everyone for 100 followers! Though now I am at 110 bit still thanks!

              Dawn of the fifth day:
                    3 days remain

Izuku woke up from his short slumber. He didn't get to sleep much since he was to upset, only going to sleep after 3 am and waking up at around 8.

The first thing he noticed was that his wife was missing from her spot on the bed where she was beside him last night.

He noticed that there was a note left behind. He picked the note up that read:

"Izuku. I'm going to go around the resort and try to think. I think we just need some space for today. Don't bother looking for me, we will talk tomorrow.

                                             From Ochako"

Izuku sighed to himself as he crumbled the paper into a ball and threw only in a nearby trash can.

(Kobe!)

He got himself up and got dressed before leaving the room. He decided to go to the gym so he could have a chance to let out some steam

As he closed the door he felt someone bump into him.

"Oh sorry about th-

Izuku stopped as he realized he bumped into a employee with glasses and is taller than him. He instantly recognized who he was.

"lida!? What are you doing here!?" Asked Izuku suprised.

" Huh. I could have sworn I told you I got a new job after I moved" Said lida.

"Yeah I remember you moving but I didn't realize I would see you again! How have you been? " Asked Izuku.

" Pretty good. Me and Mei already had our second kid. How are you and Ochako doing? " Asked lida.

" Oh... Well we are not so good right now" Said Izuku looking at the ground.

" Well my break is in about five minutes. Come with me and we can talk about it" Said lida.

* A few minutes later.

" Alright. So what's going on? " Asked lida sitting down with Izuku at a cafe.

"Well you see..."

And see Izuku explained everything that had happened, from being unable to having children and the divorce, to what happened with his jealousy.

"That doesn't seem like the Ochako I would remember. She always had a crush on you in highschool. I highly doubt she would be so cruel all of a sudden" Said lida.

" It's true! I even heard it. I brought her here so maybe I could change her mind, but I think I just made things worse" Said Izuku.

" Hmmmmm. Well there's one thing you could do" Said lida.

" Really!? What would that be!? " Asked lida.

" Every Friday there is a big party at night. And near the end of the party there is a couples dance. The winner gets a special room for one night. Even though that's besides the point " Said lida.

" B-b-but I can't dance! On our prom date I was stepping all over her feet! " Said Izuku.

" Midoriya. You don't have to win. You just have to show her you are sorry and allow her to have a great time with you. Just be honest, go with her, and be her husband! " Said lida.

Izuku started to cry a little bit.

" T-thanks lida. I will do it!" Said Izuku standing up from his chair.

"Go get her Midoriya!" Said lida causing Izuku to run off.

'Good luck Izuku' Thought lida.

"Hey lida you're break is over! Some old lady made a mess in the bathrooms on the second floor! I need you to go clean it up! " Said his boss.

" Right away sir! " Said lida saluting and grabbing a mop.

*Back to Izuku.

Izuku looked all over the place but there was no sign of her anywhere.

'Geez. I checked the arcade, the Sona, and the spa! Where could sh- aha! The pool! ' Thought Izuku quickly racing there.

There he found his wife in a bathing suit laying down in a folded chair with sunglasses on. Izuku couldn't see her eyes so.

"Hey Ochako." Said Izuku walking up to her.

She didn't respond.

'I guess she is ignoring me. I don't blame her'  Thought Izuku.

He sat down on a chair next to hers.

"Look Ochako dear. I'm really sorry. I know I overreacted. But I want you to know that I'm really sorry. I just love you so so much that I don't want someone to take you away from me. Not saying you would do something like that! I completely trust you! But I don't really trust anyone else. If you think that you could find it in your heart to forgive me, there is a party tomorrow night and I wanted us to go. What do you say? " Asked Izuku.

Ochako still didn't respond.

"C'mon Ochako. Please answer m-

*Snore

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!" Yelled Izuku causing Ochako to wake up suddenly.

Izuku then re-said everything he had just said, only this time she heard him.

She agreed to go, but he was on a short leash. Later that night she allowed him to cuddle with her as she slept.

' This is it. If this fails, then I guess we really are going to divorce... I will do this for us Ochako... I will do this for you' Thought Izuku as he went to sleep as well.

                 End of the fifth day
                      2 days remain

Sorry. This took longer than I expected.