Bonus

Here is the bonus I promised and final chapter. Enjoy.

Izuku slowly opened his eyes as he started to wake up. He saw his wife sleeping with her head leaning on his shoulder.

He also noticed his newly adopted daughter Eri laying across him and his wife in a very cute position sleeping softly.

Izuku reached over to the table stand and grabbed the tv remote turning off the tv.

They had been watching a movie but they had fallen asleep together halfway through.

Izuku set the remote back down. He then felt his a small movement on his shoulder.

"Mmm. Deku are you alright?" Asked Ochako with her eyes shut.

"I am Ochako. It's alright. Go back to sleep" Said Izuku giving Ochako a peck on her forehead letting her know everything is alright.

"Okay" Said Ochako softly going back to sleep.

He the felt a movement on his lap.

"Daddy?" Said Eri very quietly.

"Hey honey" Said Izuku.

"What's going on?" Questioned Eri.

"It's nothing. Go back to sleep alright?" Said Izuku kissing his daughter on the head.

" Alright daddy" Said Eri quietly before going back to sleep.

' I love these girls' Izuku thought to himself as he to fell back asleep.

Alright once again everyone thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story and the thought of Ochako actually divorcing Izuku.

Like I would ever do that!........

Anyway a new story should be up either today or tomorrow. If you read my 40k special on my I hate and love you then you will already know the first chapter.

Once again thanks for reading! Please continue to read!