Chapter 8: "Dessert"

Sorry I'm a little late... I haven't been feeling well 😘✌🏼 lol.

Smut

Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable with sexual scenes. But those who aren't enjoy
😈

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Casey's POV

"Take this off." Izzie demanded, in the sexiest voice I'd ever heard. My breath hitched in my throat, and I gulped like a scared school boy.

Instinctively I ripped my hoodie off, and flung it across the room. Seeing the desire in Izzie's eyes turned me on even more, filling me with lust I'd never experienced before.

And once more our lips collided with even more fury and passion, I craved her strawberry lipgloss. Nothing in this planet brought me more pleasure than the taste of Her lips.

"Your turn." I whispered against her mouth, tugging at her shirt playfully. Izzie giggled as she began to lift her shirt, exposing her bare skin. She took the shirt and draped it around my neck, pulling me closer to her hot body.

I lost my breath as Izzie's chest touched mine, and I kissed her neck with an overwhelming feeling of hunger. Slowly I made my way down her neck, kissing every inch of tanned perfection. The suspense made Izzie's toes curl, as she gripped the bed sheets, moaning my name softly.

I smirked, sucking the skin on her neck, knowing full well that I was taking my sweet time to drive her crazy. 'That's gonna leave a mark' I thought devilishly.

I cupped her boobs gently in my hands, they were soft and plump just as I imagined. I began squeezing them in my hand, as I brought my face back to hers. Our lips locked back in sync like two magnets, except this time was steamier.

All was silent except for the heavy panting, coming from both of us. As I kissed her chaotically, our tongues dancing together in harmony. I pushed lips harder into hers, feeling her push back harder, deeper. I bit her bottom lip hungrily, as I pulled back from her. My face still inches apart from hers, she licked the little bit of blood on her lip and pulled my face into her neck.

"I want you." She panted uncontrollably. Her smooth legs clamped around my body, as if holding me for support.

I smirked evilly, bringing my face back to hers.

"You ready?"  I said brushing my nose against hers, causing her to giggle shyly as she nodded. I slowly began peppering love bites down her jawline and neck, her skin tasted sweet, I don't know how a person could naturally taste so sweet.

Her heavy panting as I reached further and further down her waist, seemed to get increasingly faster. The sweat collecting on our skin seemed to fill the sheets up with hot air, turning the bed into a sauna.

Izzie's flat stomach felt like silk, against my naked skin. I breathed in the fresh sent of vanilla that emitted from her hot skin, it was an intoxicating smell. One I could get lost in, and forget how to breath or function.

I sucked and nibbled slightly at the golden skin that graced her belly, causing her to giggle slightly, through the breathlessness.