Chapter 19: "Speak of the fucking devil."

A/N
In case you guys didn't notice, I like bringing in my fave celebs in my fics. Example: Lauren Jauregui. Bc why not you know, it's my world and I like to have fun with it. Although any character I introduce will be that, a character, only loosely based on them.
So yh just heads up if your confused why these celebs are randomly in this cazzie fanfic lol.

Also- side note- what star sign do yall think Casey and Izzie are?

Izzie's POV

The last night I spent with Casey was filled with cuddles and affectionate kisses, from the two of us, until Casey practically dragged me downstairs. Like a petulant child, because if it was up to me, we would have spent the whole afternoon and night wrapped up in each other.

Dinner with her parents wasn't too bad, albeit a little awkward, I brushed my knee against Casey's every now and then. Just too bask in the glory of her blush, or stuttering when she spoke.

A few days later, my mind floats back to the other day, sweet memories of Casey. The intimate touches, sweet kisses, and the extreme high we chased together.

Even though we made up, I still feel conflicted about the Lauren situation, obviously I still harbour a strong animosity towards the dark haired girl.

But I can't help but feel ignored, though I definitely don't want to fight with her again, I just wish she'd listen to what I say. If she felt uncomfortable about a relationship I had with someone, I'd talk to her about it, and acknowledge it.

Lauren just had to come and fuck everything up.

As I walk into my drama class, I briefly sweep the room with my eyes, seeing a few students scattered around. My gaze fell on the usually empty seat next to mine, that was currently seated by a raven haired girl, who had her back turned to me. Taking to someone behind her, when the girl turned around, my heart stopped.

I feel my blood boil as I glared daggers at the occupier of the seat, who was non other than Lauren FUCKING Jauregui.

Speak of the fucking devil, and she will arrive.

I clenched my jaw so tight I nearly cracked a tooth, and what made matters worse, was the fact that she had the audacity to smile at me when she looked up. Bitch.

When she saw my intense glare, she frowned and averted her eyes, looking oddly confused.

"Can I switch seats Miss." I asked Miss Cyrus, as I walked into the classroom, towards her big desk.

"Sorry kiddo, already filled out the seating arrangement. And head of year will bust my balls if I change it again." She smiled apologetically, I nodded bitterly, begrudgingly taking my usual seat.

As I began unpacking my stuff, other students were filing in before final bell, Miss Cyrus began writing on her board.

I didn't even acknowledge her presence next to me, and slowly began to unpack my stuff.

"So... nice weather we're having huh?" She asked, and I frowned, looking out to the grey gloomy clouds.

"It's raining." I replied coldly, and didn't even bother to look up, as I wrote the date in my book.

"I know... it's just, uh- sarcasm," She mumbled awkwardly, and I didn't care to respond.

"Okay class settle down." Miss Cyrus called as the buzzing of chatter began to dwindle. "Guys, were gonna be doing group activities today." She announced. Ugh I hate these, since I don't even know anyone in here. Miss Cyrus began pairing people in groups of 3, working her way to the back of the classroom and back to the front. Unfortunately that meant me and LAUREN where the only two left! The universe must hate me.