AbYz - Eternity (2)

"Bakit mo ko tinawag ng ganun?" Abby growled as she stomped her way towards Yzabel. "I don't know! Ikaw!? Why did you call me in my Grand Auntie's Name!?" Yzabel yapped back. Abby gasped as she covers her mouth and spoke in a loud whispered, "Abelinda din ang pangalan ng Grand Aunt ko."

Yzabel and Abby stared, or rather, glared at each other. They can't phantom how or why they called each other by that name.

"Sino ka?" Abby asked Yzabel again as the sunset rays hit both of their faces, creating shadowy silhouette that almost made both of their eyes dazzle momentarily, not sure if it was because of the light or because of the other's beauty. Yzabel was sure she saw a goddess in front of her. Abby on the other hand, thought an angel was in front of her.

When the magic disappeared and both of them recovered their senses, Abby asked again, "Sino ka ba ha!?".

Yzabel still didn't answer Abby's question which made the latter pissed as hell and continued stomping her way towards her.

For a split second, Abby lost her composure and actually went and slapped Yzabel. When she realized what she was doing, her right hand is already accelerating towards Yzabel's beautiful face. Yzabel on the other hand, saw it coming miles away and was ready to grab Abby's wrist. Yzabel was able to catch Abby's hand mid flight, and it's as if electric current ran through their body, waves and waves of sensation filled their bodies and minds.

Abby can see scenes, flashing through her eyes and mind. She can also feel the emotion of these people coursing through her. Two Chinese women hugging each other, kissing. Two Spanish women running away from the authorities. A pure blood filipina and a half Spanish half filipina falling in-love.

Yzabel, who is also experiencing the phenomenon, staggered backwards. Two warriors fighting to death only to fall in love with each other,  two leaders of opposing tribes tried to kill each other only to realize they love each other. Yzabel felt tears stream down her cheeks. She looked at Abby who started tearing up as well.

Two filipina soldiers fought of Japanese Invaders.

Then they both saw their great aunts. Abelinda and Yzabelita. They were already old when they met each other.
They felt what the two old lady felt. Contentment.
Destiny.
Fate.
Before Yzabel can conprehend, can process what is happening, she felt a strong grip in her right arm that gently tugged her, when turned to face what ever was responsible for it, her lips wer claimed by Abby's. Abby kissed her, the ones she never experienced before, even from Klaire or from Miho, the kiss was
Deep.
Intrusive.
Arrogant.
Hungry.
Persuasive.
Tempting.
Yzabel tried to push Abby back but her body responded differently.
Her lips parted and welcomed Abby's. Her tongue played and danced along with Abby's. Abby sucked her tongue and she returned her favor.
The kiss was sloppy.
It was dirty.
It was wild.
She and Abby fell down on a soft bed of grasses but their kiss didn't stopped yet. It was as if they hungry kids who were given big junkfood meals. They were adamant, they were hungry.

Abbu can't understand what is happening but there is only one thing in her mind, She can't get enough of Yzabel. She needed more of her, this kind of hunger, of arousal, this is different than the ones she had for Sela, this one, is more primal.

She kissed her and when their eyes met again. They realize who they are. Why they are there. What is happening. The fated day came.

Abby immediately hugged Yzabel tightly. "El" she gently whispered to her ear. "Ayn" Yzabel whispered back.
They looked at each other again and smiled. "The last time I saw you, you were sleeping" Abby told Yzabel, "I tried to wake you up but I was too sleepy as well. When I touched you, you were cold..."