0.2 | oh, that's funny

———

———

I'm now officially 18 years old. With no father nor mother to support me anymore. Legal without any parents. All I have left is my older brother.

I still regret everything but it's already been a months since that day. I lost contact with everyone except my brother. The police didn't do anything even when I lost my father in a hit and run. They said it was my dad's fault because he was in the way. Fuck them. Their ways of thinking is so fucked up.

Ryder was always there for me. He never left my side. But I guess that changes now.

Maybe I was being such a depressing unbearable bitch that Ryder thought he had enough. Maybe it was too painful for him to watch me in such a state.

So that's why he suggested that it was a good idea for us to move on and move out from this house. To leave this place for good since it did no good for me. All I did was being depressed in my room.

All of my friends had enough and left me. They feel bad for me but maybe I was too much to handle that they had to gave up.

Maybe that's why I agree to him.

So, right now we're on our way to airport. We decided it was time for me to follow my brother to Los Angeles.

All this years apart is all because my brother choose to move to LA when he was 18. At the time, I was only 15.