1.6 | this is so wrong

———

———

"So did anyone heard from Kio this morning?" I immediately turn to look at Isabel. She looks worried and sad. Maybe because Kio hasn't been replying her text or do something to make sure Isabel knows he's safe and okay for almost 3 days. All she knows is that he's at the hype house.

The thing is, Kio replied to us. He only didn't reply to Isabel. That's what has been pissing me and the boys off.

We all just shrugged at Isabel and she looks upset with the answer. I told her to sit beside me and she did so. "Josh, did I so something wrong? Is that why he's being distant and ignoring me?" It actually hurts hearing Isabel almost broken voice.

I look at the other boys, and I can tell they're all feel bad for Isabel. And mad at Kio. Who wouldn't? I'm for sure are furious as hell.

"Don't you dare think it's your fault. Listen Isabel, we don't know what Kio has been up to. But I'm sure he'll have a good explanation for all this."

"He better be." I heard Bryce murmured.

"Me, Bryce and Anthony are going to the hype house today, you wanna join us?" Griffin asked while stopping the game.

Everyone including me look at Isabel, waiting for the answer.

"Thanks, but I don't think Kio would like that. He's trying to avoid me, it would be a disaster if I go to him." Isabel sighs looking at the television. "Don't pause the game, play it. I want a distraction."

Me and the boys exchange glances.

"Jaden is going to meet Mads later. But I'm free today. So, you wanna hang out? We can go to Starbucks or anywhere you like." I said, as Griffin unpause the game.

"Really? Is that okay with you?" Isabel looks at me with uncertainty. I could tell she doesn't want me to feel like I'm forced to do that because she's my bestfriend's sister.

"I wouldn't ask if it wasn't okay, Isabel. Actually, I've been wanting to hang out with you without these losers around." And Isabel immediately smile.

Damn I miss those smile.

And I really mean what I just said. I've always love the time I've spent with Isabel. Even though we rarely hang out alone.

Because with Kio around, her full attention is only for Kio.

"We heard that, fucker." Bryce exclaims.

"That really hurts, Josh. I thought you likes me." Anthony added with a fake frown. I just pushed him. And I heard Isabel laugh.

"Come on, Ant. Learn to share."

"That's right, Ant. I have to share Josh with you. It's time you learn to share Josh with Isabel." Jaden patted Anthony's back.

"Anthony wouldn't need to share. She can have me instead." Griffin joins in, but his focus are on the game.