0.9 | she's just wasted

———

———

"Let me take picture of you cuties

"Let me take picture of you cuties." Avani said while getting her phone out.

"What is this? Prom?" Jaden raises his eyebrow while crossing his arms.

"Oh come on, babe. Atleast just one." Mads said pouting, and hugging Jaden's arm. "Just Isabel and the sway boys."

I just listen to them while sipping my drink.

"Let's do it! I love taking pictures." Isabel said giggling. I love hearing her giggles. But there's something off about her right now. She's not acting like herself to be honest.

"Let's give Isabel what she wants, boys." Bryce said and walk over to her side, then putting his arms around her waist. There's no remarks from her which she usually throw when it comes to Bryce. And seeing how Bryce also looks at Isabel confused, I know he was thinking the same thing. Isabel was not herself. I sighs.

I put my drink away and stand on the other side of her. Stealing a glances at her a few times while waiting for the other boys.

"Fine." Jaden roll his eyes.

Jaden and Kio take a place beside me while Josh and Anthony beside Bryce. After that, we're all pose for the camera. One picture was all of us smiling. And the rest are us being crazy.