2.0 | it's him

———

———

It's him.

It really is him. How dare he show his face after what happened yesterday?

I felt the tears on my eyes starting to build up again. I felt my body tense by his presence. All the boys shouting at him, throwing harsh words. But he just stood there, looking at me with a looks which I can no longer read. Fuck him.

I specifically told him to not come today, so why did he have to be here? I was having fun. I almost forgot about him.

And he just had to ruin it, didn't he?

I didn't paid attention to the boys anymore, I lower my head looking at the floor not wanting to make eye contact with him for any longer.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and soon we're in the car.

"What the fuck, Josh?" I look at him confused.

"Don't let him see how much it affects you." That was all he replied before he drove off somewhere.

The ride was silence. Josh didn't even say anything. And I was also in my own thoughts. I don't care where Josh is taking me, as long as it's far from Kio.

"So...we're finally miles away from home." I said crossing my arms. "But now we're on top of a random building for no reason?"

I raised my eyebrow. "What do you think you're doing, Josh?"

He laughs. "Relax, tiger."

I roll my eyes.

"Just accept my aid, Isabel. I know you need it."

"How will I know if you're telling the truth? And this is not a setup? After all, you're one of his friends."

"I don't know how. But what I do know is that I don't have a reason to lie to you."

"I don't think Kio got a reason to lie to me also, Josh. But he did, didn't he?"

"He was dared by those assholes. That's the reason." Josh sighed. "I get that it's difficult for you to trust anyone after what happened to you, but believe me. I really want to help you. And I'm very sure he will regret doing that to you and losing you for that."

How can someone looks so harmless but sounds so dangerous at the same time?

I sighed and look around, wanting to take my mind off things. And I failed to do so, and instead I foolishly broke down infront of Josh.