0.8 | walk away

———

———

"Boys

"Boys. Your attention please." Mads said walking down the stairs first with Nessa while Avani slowly pulling my hand behind Mads and Nessa. "Presenting! The princess of the night, Isabel Violet."

I heard the boys laugh. "Why are you so extra, babe?" Jaden asked still laughing. Now, I start to feel a bit self-conscious. So, I hold Avani's hands tighter.

"Hey, it's okay." Avani said whispering to me. That actually calm me down a bit. "They will love it, trust me." I didn't know I will get this attached to the girls.

"Shush!" And that makes all the boys stop laughing. "So. As I was saying..." Mads continues.

Then the two girls move aside and exposed me and Avani. "Here's your beautiful lady dressed by yours truly." Mads said giggling with Nessa.

The dress is tight against my skins. I don't even know if I'm supposed to wear this on my first party here in LA.

The boys have been quiet for a while and that makes me worried even more. I try to swallow away my nervousness and look up to look at the boys.

I met with Kio's eyes. And I have to say that was a wrong move for my part. He looks like he was undressing me with his eyes. I roll my eyes then move my attention to the other boys.